DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Jack Head Microphone - Yellow (100cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydreboucas on 02/17/2014

Good construction, nice materials and excellent quality. Sound is very clear for a mono mic and it's lighter than other similar gadgets. Delivery time was shorter than expected. Cheap price really make it worth. None so far. It's a mono mic, but no problem as the advertising is pretty much clear about ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymatiasvt on 12/03/2013

As simple as it gets. A mic. You plug it in, you talk. Very comfy set to use in differents positions (on your ears, behind your neck, over your head (if you have a small one)). Excellent price. Good overall quallity. You'll need to aim it straight to your mouth to talk loud enough. If not you wont be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHombremuchacho on 09/17/2013

The microphone is really nice: lightweight, flexible and sturdy, so it shouldn't dissapoint you. Audio quality is also great though it only comes with mono plug (not really a problem and it was enticipated when ordering, also its pictured in the products description). The cable is braided witch is really ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byspikey1973 on 08/12/2013

I was looking for a separate microphone that I could mount into my motorcycle helmet so I can auto pick-up a phone call while in the road. I already have a headphone build in. now I just have to combine the two together. I find this microphone well build.. the cord that comes with it is of wove structure,... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byCoryV on 01/19/2013

- lightweight - flexible goose neck bom - foam plop-cap - neck-style over-the-ear, remains in position no matter where you turn your head - flexible webbing cable protection - fair to good audio quality - over-the-ear might interfere with legs of glasses - microphone only, no ear phone(s) Where does ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byAZNtech on 01/07/2013

-Extremely light weight -Easy to use -Clarity is good through Ventrillo - Boom mic has foam -Microphone is flexible -It's a neck microphone! These are hard to find! - The price is fantastic -Has a kinda cheap "plasticky" feel -The finish isn't that great around some of the plastic moulding ... Read more

1 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections