DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Jack Head Microphone - Yellow (100cm)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydreboucas on 02/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good construction, nice materials and excellent quality. Sound is very clear for a mono mic and it's lighter than other similar gadgets. Delivery time was shorter than expected. Cheap price really make it worth. Cons:None so far. OtherThoughts:It's a mono mic,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHombremuchacho on 09/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The microphone is really nice: lightweight, flexible and sturdy, so it shouldn't dissapoint you. Audio quality is also great though it only comes with mono plug (not really a problem and it was enticipated when ordering, also its pictured in the products descr... Read more

1 0
  • posted byspikey1973 on 08/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I was looking for a separate microphone that I could mount into my motorcycle helmet so I can auto pick-up a phone call while in the road. I already have a headphone build in. now I just have to combine the two together. I find this microphone well build.. the c... Read more

3 0
  • posted byCoryV on 01/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- lightweight - flexible goose neck bom - foam plop-cap - neck-style over-the-ear, remains in position no matter where you turn your head - flexible webbing cable protection - fair to good audio quality Cons:- over-the-ear might interfere with legs of glasses - micropho... Read more

4 0
  • posted byAZNtech on 01/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Extremely light weight -Easy to use -Clarity is good through Ventrillo - Boom mic has foam -Microphone is flexible -It's a neck microphone! These are hard to find! - The price is fantastic Cons:-Has a kinda cheap "plasticky" feel -The finish isn't that great... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections