DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Jack Head Microphone - Yellow (100cm)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydreboucas on 02/17/2014

Good construction, nice materials and excellent quality. Sound is very clear for a mono mic and it's lighter than other similar gadgets. Delivery time was shorter than expected. Cheap price really make it worth. None so far. It's a mono mic, but no problem as the advertising is pretty much clear about that. I also could have a speaker so it could be ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatiasvt on 12/03/2013

As simple as it gets. A mic. You plug it in, you talk. Very comfy set to use in differents positions (on your ears, behind your neck, over your head (if you have a small one)). Excellent price. Good overall quallity. You'll need to aim it straight to your mouth to talk loud enough. If not you wont be heard. Very shot wire. You'll need an 3.5mm jack ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHombremuchacho on 09/17/2013

The microphone is really nice: lightweight, flexible and sturdy, so it shouldn't dissapoint you. Audio quality is also great though it only comes with mono plug (not really a problem and it was enticipated when ordering, also its pictured in the products description). The cable is braided witch is really neat! Nicely desinged so it can be used as over ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byspikey1973 on 08/12/2013

I was looking for a separate microphone that I could mount into my motorcycle helmet so I can auto pick-up a phone call while in the road. I already have a headphone build in. now I just have to combine the two together. I find this microphone well build.. the cord that comes with it is of wove structure, which is IMHO a real good thing (bad thing is ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byCoryV on 01/19/2013

- lightweight - flexible goose neck bom - foam plop-cap - neck-style over-the-ear, remains in position no matter where you turn your head - flexible webbing cable protection - fair to good audio quality - over-the-ear might interfere with legs of glasses - microphone only, no ear phone(s) Where does one find a tiny goose neck microphone boom for such ... Read more

4 0
  • posted byAZNtech on 01/07/2013

-Extremely light weight -Easy to use -Clarity is good through Ventrillo - Boom mic has foam -Microphone is flexible -It's a neck microphone! These are hard to find! - The price is fantastic -Has a kinda cheap "plasticky" feel -The finish isn't that great around some of the plastic moulding -Doesn't use stereo microphone jack. It's only a mono ... Read more

3 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections