DX » Community » Reviews » E4000+2832U USB DVB-T TV Receiver Stick - White + Black
  • 5 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymustafadur on 04/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It is a great USB stick to use for SDR. This chip and tuner is supported both on Windows and Linux. I have tried with SDR# and HDSDR and it worked very well. There are many possibilities that can be achieved with this cheap tiny device. I have also tried its software whic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycmaurojr on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Low cost, combined with the proper chipset makes this a fantastic unit for all SDR usage. Yes, this takes special software available online for free - and the setup for this is more complicated than with normal broadcast TV usage - but it's well worth the effo... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfroh on 03/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:* Works with Linux, but i had to install the latest drivers fom a git repo. See http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/How_to_Obtain,_Build_and_Install_V4L-DVB_Device_Drivers and http://linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/How_to_Obtain,_Build_and_Install_V4L-DVB_Device_Driver... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysakya on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought this DVB-T usb stick to use it with Linux and it works great with Ubuntu 12.04 and MythTV. Receives well all the channels I can see on the "standard" tv. The pictures and colors are good, the signal is good. In the box there's also a usb cable... Read more

1 0
  • posted byJdelca on 03/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price is good Works very well, not only for its original intention, as Digital TV receiver for computers but also as cheap Software Defined Radio (SDR) unit Installation ans startup as SDR receiver took me less than 20 minutes. Manufacturing quality is good Cons... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydecio.fonini on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is the best dvb stick for use with the RTL-SDR software; it DOES come with the Elonics E4000 tuner, which is currently the best one for general SDR use (receive only). This package also comes with a slightly better antenna than most other cheap DVB-stick... Read more

1 0
  • posted byRusConSPb on 02/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Everything as advertised. Item received in nice colorful box. This item work perfectly as SDR radio dongle or ADS-B receiver with Flightradar24 service and others. Search for "SDRsharp" for more info. Tested with Microsoft Windows 7 and 8 (64bit). Go... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymickeycya on 02/20/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Excellent package - Iec antenna connector - Solid housing - Excellent arrival time (under 20 days) Cons:- Little bit more expensive than other tuners with r820t -No remote /but to me it is not a con.../ OtherThoughts:Good for SDR with some external antenna or... Read more

1 0
  • posted byDexxa on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works super as a SDR Radio, 52 Mhz > 2225 Mhz with the RDLSDR driver on OSX 10.8. If you are an aircraft monitoring enthusiast, you might have eyed some of the ADS-B radar boxes that allow you not only to receive ADS-B tracking information, as well as ACARS... Read more

1 0
  • posted byflydeal on 01/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well made construction, stay cool, easy to install, very sensitive recceiver for this price Cons:none but no remote control option The antenna connection is pal European standard for any other style connection use an adaptor OtherThoughts:good antenna supply for... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections