DX » Community » Reviews » WL-1 Watch Band Link Pin Remover Adjuster Repair Tool - Blue
Customer’s impression:
2 Pump Chump vale a compra pelo preco
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRyanMQ on 09/23/2014

Pros: Cheap, Replaceable end tip? Cons: Breaks easily Was able to get 2 pins out of a watch band and then on the third, the little point at the end broke. From further inspection, it looks like the end tip can be changed, just have to find where to get it from now. Read more

Impression:2 Pump Chump;

0 0 0

• posted byLSato on 07/26/2014

pros util. contras frágil vale pelo custo x beneficio, porem eh um produto um pouco frágil. a agulha já veio torta... Read more

Impression:vale a compra pelo preco;

0 0 0

• posted by1234armitt on 06/09/2014

Makes watch band length adjustment really easy and could be a nice little earner if used to adjust friends and relations watch bands etc.. Feels a bit light - a heavier build quality is desirable but that would be reflected in the price. I expect this tool to last for more operations than I will need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGercoBobs on 02/13/2014

The thing works like its supposed to do and isn't hard to use. It also won't break easily or something and is easy to use. The small pin at the end of the screwing part which actually goes into the watch-band was missing. Therefore it can not work. The plastic seems a bit cheap but that won't affect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZanga2 on 10/31/2013

- It's very easy to use and does the job properly. Never thought that adjusting metal watch band is so easy using this kind of device. - Plastic quality is a bit cheap, but let's be serious, at this price you can not expect more. - The pin needs to be aligned with some help from a screwdriver, to be ... Read more

with watch

0 0 0

• posted byhorrizan on 09/13/2013

Works well for removing pins, I'm no expert but it was very easy to see how this device works and I've used it about 7 times to adjust man sized watches for my girl friend. Cheap plastic, but for $3 you can't complain. Does the trick and isn't something I'll be doing professionally so I love it! If you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byviciousgti on 07/12/2013

This is a really great item to have available for people who have many watches which have metal link bracelets. This item helps to easily size the watches and also helps to make an old watch new with the addition of a replacement band. The only issue that I had with this is that the opening for the watch ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymonsieurpierre on 02/13/2013

This is a very useful tool to adjust wristwatch bracelet . If like me you have small wrist or very big wrist, you have to remove or add links to bracelet, using this tool is a necessity to remove very small pins. It is made of very soft plastic, so pin remover is not precise, you have to carefully align ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections