DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Silver Charming Crystal Ear Pin Earrings (Pair)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPrigs on 06/04/2013

These are really nice earings. I bought for my mother as a gift and she loved them. She likes small earings so this pair is just perfect for her. They're really charming and delicate, also really well made. Looks real silver. Mine arrived in perfect condition, all the crystal stones were here on the right place. No cons so far, unless if you don't like ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byminoamaru on 06/01/2013

Earrings really beautiful presented in a small box transparent. The earrings are silver and are embellished with small crystal stones. The earrings are real silver and are hypoallergenic. Do not cause any irritation, in fact my girlfriend takes them with no problem. The earrings are very small. But this feature is subjective and can also be considered ... Read more

Earrings Earrings
    0 0
  • posted byChrisJ1 on 03/21/2013

These are beautiful. Each time I wear these I get numerous compliments. They are shiny, elegant... so you can wear them to just about anywhere. I have sensitive ears, I cant wear most earrings esp. the right but these earrings, I had them on for over a week just trying it out and there was absolutely no problem. The only thing is they could have been ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypascaltt on 11/25/2012

see them, buy and you gone have what you see!! nice build color look wonderfull, look great on all lady. no allergie, real silver 925, size and weigth are good, cristal really spark none very good price, create a nice look for all occasion.perfect for gift for all age recommande to all, nice for gift for young and older, good quality with no allergie,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynorbi1314 on 05/27/2011

It is a super gift for all kind of girlfriends or wife! I hope you will like it if you buy it, this is a good stuff I think :) Good quality and it comes in a little box as a presentation box but not asgood as a gift box I think... Only the packaging is a bit fragile and was broken during shipment a bit : ( But that's not a problem I think... You just ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypeyo007 on 01/19/2010

It is a super gift for all kind of girlfriends or wife! I hope you will like it if you buy it, this is a good stuff I think :) Good quality and it comes in a little box as a presentation box but not asgood as a gift box I think... Unfortunatly :( But that's not a problem I think... You just have to offer it like that :) It is well made and I think you ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections