Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTattooDMS on 12/20/2013

This tattoo machine lies comfortably in the hand because he really is by weight. Because of this there is less strain on your hand and wrist. This machine is very suitable for the use of coloring the Tatoo 's. It is in the beginning very get used that your machine is not used as this is, if you are. About the quality I can not yet well judge. I have ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byryukamiho on 04/06/2013

Its good as one dragonfly original but everyone knows that will not will last like a original but for that price its Ok. Good materials - Check Other Thoughts Later - Nothing that i could remember. - The engine came a little loose, i had to ask a friend to fix it properly. After that worked perfectly. - Could come with a better packing. I gave that ... Read more

30 seconds of using the machine doing a black cat at a woman's leg.
    1 0
  • posted bygfhk1 on 01/25/2013

- Good quality alloy; - Very cheap (relative original) - Here original is about $200; - Lightweight machine; - Perfect replica; - Silent machine; - none as yet; - Good quality alloy; - Very cheap (relative original) - Here original is about $200; - Lightweight machine; - Perfect replica; - Silent machine; Best choice if you want a cheap lightweight ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections