DX » Community » Reviews » Excellent XL830L 1.8" LCD Digital Multimeter - Black + Orange (1 x 9V Battery)
Customer’s impression:
good Quality muito bom Value for money Great value for money
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byplantain9 on 05/24/2015

Not an electronics expert - just needed it for occasional measurements. It gets the job done! Pros: Rugged, high quality feeling. Cons: not aware of any

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byciprig on 05/19/2015

Pros: Excellent quality-price ratio. Convenient size for all our DIY tasks. Bright back light that improves the readiness of the figures. Included battery and cables of acceptable quality. Recommendable for small projects. Cons: Not yet, as I had not time to test it in deep. I only made a test a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9233108 on 05/14/2015

Jedná se o kvalitní měřící přístroj pro běžné použití. Je cenově dostupný a má základní funkce, doporučuji.

Impression:good,Quality;

1 0 2

• posted by9304817 on 05/10/2015

Pros: Good price, light, all useful functions Cons: Short probes- can be used only for small electronic. Overall: cheap, everything is ok, if you are going to use it in schematics, but not very good for typical consumer purposes, such as voltage measuring in sockets

Impression:good,Cheap enough;

0 0 0

• posted by9126391 on 05/05/2015

Me gusto mucho, es barato muy bonito y es tal y como me lo esperaba funciona muy bien me servirá mucho para revisar mi auto se los recomiendo :)¡¡¡

Es tal como la imagen Es tal como la imagen

Impression:good,muito bom,Quality;

0 0 1

• posted bymichaelkji on 04/02/2015

I wasn't expecting a Fluke Multimeter and from what I was paying but this knock off style isn't that bad. It's fairly accurate and I didn't have too many issues with the overall design. I think we weakness of this unit was really the quality of the probes which feel rather cheap and won't last of... Read more

Impression:well priced;

0 0 0

• posted byValera70007 on 03/29/2015

Все как и описано, на точность не проверял, шло около 20 дней

0 0 0

• posted bygeronimo73 on 03/29/2015

Pros: Very cheap, comes with backlit display (reason I choose this product.), battery included Cons: Backlit power-on time is not selectable and short, battery was nearly empty. Easy to use. Can not say anything about the quality yet. Very compact and lightweight. I only use it to test small and... Read more

Impression:good,Great value for money;

0 0 0

• posted byWladji on 03/03/2015

This is a good price, good quality, In the moment don't saw wrong

Impression:good,muito bom,Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bypejvi on 02/22/2015

Pros : good quality product , recommend . cons : nothing ....... I know not , just bought to use the time off . I really liked the product, it was useful to do a review on the electric part of the car .

good quality product

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: