DX » Community » Reviews » Excellent XL830L 1.8" LCD Digital Multimeter - Black + Orange (1 x 9V Battery)
  • 5 star 6 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrafamompo on 05/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Well constructed, the yellow protective case have a very good quality for the price. The LCD is enough big for reading it and the backlight function is very useful. Also, hold button will help if we need to write the results on a paper or in an excel. Cons:Not s... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjavier69 on 05/18/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Super value for money. Thou device looks cheap on the outside, but the functionality is more important and it delivers this aspect pretty well. The reading is fairly accurate for my basic usage. Measuring probe is firmly in place, a plus point. Comes with LED ba... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytsan on 04/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Unit feels solid, and has a nice (removable) rubber case around it. The selector dial has a good solid feel to it. Accuracy seems to be good for what I use it for. Similar multimeters I saw today at some local electronics shops where twice as expensive. Cons:The back-lit... Read more

1 0
  • posted byaiaqui on 10/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This multimeter is good for difference reasons: it has a much more regulations for ac dc and resistance, has a not bad switchbar (it has a single click), has a little instruction manual, has a padded for a sure grip, has a large display and a backlight for few... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhoffmannzs on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Except the stand bar, it's very solid and tough. The backlight is bright and has a nice fade in/out effect. The switchbar is smooth but precise. Doesn't wobble. The electronic is accurate enough for this category. Cons:The stand bar is a little weak. Should take extra att... Read more

3 0
  • posted byLincKraker on 01/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:accurate. kickstand, back light, probe cables are a decent length, about 2 feet. takes a standard 9v battery. Cons:none really. i wish it had a battery compartment so you wouldn't have to take off the entire back but that's not really a con. OtherThoughts:the battery it c... Read more

4 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections