DX » Community » Reviews » Crystals + Pearl 925 Silver Plated Necklace (22cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjuanignaciorod on 06/09/2013

I bought this for my girlfriend some time ago. It looks delicate and shiny, you may even think it is a more expensive necklace. Altough it looks fragile, it has not break even after some pulls. Necklace lenght is good It looks like you can break it easily...but I guess it happens with all this kind of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBluelight22 on 06/11/2012

- Very cheap necklace - Looks strong - Nice build - Durable - Shining The cord that comes with it is not that long, so the Crystal will come near your neck. Longer neckless would be nice. Faster shipping. This is a great gift for your girlfriend. It looks very good and the quality of this necklace is ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byTripleJ024 on 03/20/2012

-It is a very cheap necklace -It looks really beautiful with small details -The "cable" has a perfect length -My girlfriend really loves it -I don't really have any cons... maybe it isn't very solid but I don't know that for sure. I'm not sure what the build quality is, cause I gave it my girlfriend ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byskullhole on 06/25/2011

I think it's the most beautiful necklace I've ever bought to my girlfriend. Chain is good, shiny, length is regulated and it is very convenient. Necklace is so small and elegant, has nice pearl-shine. Shape is perfect. I can't find any con, it is perfect. And 4 and half dollar is normal price for such ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byYamakurada on 04/29/2011

- This is a unique necklace. The shape and price make you fall in love with it. - Nothing was attraced to magnet, so this is real silver. - My wife likes it, so that's a pro, right ? - I didn't see it myself, but my wife noticed that a small diamond (don't know what it's called) near the pearl wore off.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bynatodx on 09/28/2010

It's very shinny, delicate design, built quality for the pendant is ok for its price. Looks like a real pearl (i'm not sure if it is). It looks smaller than the one on DX pictures, but it's ok, cute anyway. It came in a plastic package, cheaper stuff I bought in DX came in a nice gift box, this one should ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypinkhippo on 04/06/2009

It has a very classy design, I absolutely love the pearl and the gems on it. It would make an awesome gift and it doesn't look cheap at all. It's very shiny and looks expensive. The necklace part is easy to break. I think I snapped the necklace when it got tangled, so you have to either handle it with ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections