DX » Community » Reviews » 925 Silver Charming Rose Ring (Size Adjustable)
  • 5 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRBAextreme on 02/13/2014

The fact that the ring is adjustable just takes the headache of finding the right size and checking the inner-diameter and outer-diameter... bought it for my mother as a mother-day's gift, and she loved it. the material is pretty cheap, and on second and third sight people start to notice it. Plus, it looks pretty fragile to me, and in your place I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJanispentti on 10/20/2013

Extremely good quality. Beautiful, looks pretty much as it is made of silver. The size of the ring seems to fit most of fingers, so almost every adult is capable of using this, no matter which size of fingers do you have. Was positively surprised when bought it for my girlfriend. The otherwise beautiful and notable rose figure on the ring has an empty ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGvozdje on 09/26/2011

Great build quality, great size, i was really nice suprised when i saw it . It really looks like real rose. Not real silver, doesnt have 925 seal on itsellf eather, but for that price its great ! So it`s not con really... Great ring for everyone , its kind a big so its not for every day use (except you are doing nothing :D), but its great to wear in ... Read more

3 1
  • posted bymacmx5 on 03/25/2011

Great value, definitely nothing else like it that I have seen so far, has bling factor! Adjustable size is brilliant so it will fit all sorts of fingers. Needs something in the middle, a crystal or something. As it is it looks like something has fallen out of the middle. Different is the best way to describe this ring as it is quite big and looks quite ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections