Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDevrinna on 03/20/2013

Beautiful multi bangle, easy to put on, great price!! If your wrist is not small it may be difficult to you to put it on, but in my wrist it fits perfectly!! In my country, a bracelet like this would cost a lot more, and it is not easy to find. This bracelet is really original, it adds a boho touch to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySipaula on 07/13/2012

I love the bracelet, looks great, fits any style. Look good on any wrist. My daughters also liked, it has the drawback of being noisily with the arm movements, easy to place. Adorei a pulseira, tem ótima aparência, combina com qualquer estilo. Fica bonita em qualquer pulso. Minhas filhas também gostaram,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylaisecelestino on 04/22/2012

A pulseira é bonita e confere um bom visual. o material é bom e bem construído. Fica muito bonita no braço. A entrega ocorreu normalmente e o produto chegou em perfeitas condições. Fiquei satisfeita e recomendo o produto. I found none against. The bracelet is beautiful and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykassi on 03/24/2011

Very nice bracelet. Looks much more expensive then it is. Good strong shiny metal which I don't afraid to scratch or brake incautiously. Inner diameter is smaller than I thought, but it fits well to my arm so it's not important. And it's so cheap - at my city such bracelets costs 3-4 times more expensive ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byexscapex on 01/12/2011

Elegant and shiny, fits well, feels great and looks amazing. 5.5 cm inner diameter, 2.5 cm wide, consists of 15 bangles. Cheap. I had no problems with the metal (no itching or redness). I think it will make a nice gift though you'll need to get a box. My bracelet looks a bit different both from the one ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanieleemilio on 07/02/2010

This one is a very nice bracelet, looks more expensive than it is and fits well in every wrist, just pull gently to enlarge or to restrict it. Metals seem to be made in good quality, i don't think they will be rusty so soon. Cheap. No package at all, if you want buy it for a gift you need to get some ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections