DX » Community » Reviews » WTS Multi-Function Tweezers Set - Silver (5 PCS)
  • 5 star 6 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byoozihemp on 05/02/2014

excellent set of tweezers, really good material build, really well made, come with a self holder tweezer that is great for smd electronic components handle, the straight shap point tweezer is also great for smd electronic components handle, so far for the price it is the best set i found here. I use them almost every day, and after a while i could notice ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaksimenkon on 03/31/2014

The low price. Quality corresponds to the declared. Easy to take the small things. Use to repair electronics. Well spring. Looks and feels sturdy. Not difficult to take and to hold even the hair. Also it's easy to take and keep a fairly large objects. It would be good to add to the set of large tweezers. Would be good to make a notch on the knob so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplasticknife on 03/20/2014

This tool set is quite cheap and the different shapes fit to most usages you can have. I use them in electronics first but they happen to become very useful in so many cases ! The reversed one is really useful when it comes to soldering surface mounted parts or any part that needs not to move. Some of the tweezers are made of low quality metal and tend ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bym1glu on 02/04/2014

High quality tweezers. Price is low. Five sets of tweezers in one package for one price. Tweezers are rigid, so they press hard enough. Not bad to say about this product. Useful, cheap, high quality. Maybe this pack could be more variety of tweezers, While these do well. Maybe the package could be include the big and small tweezers. Suitable for all ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJunkie101 on 01/28/2014

This tweezers are cheap and the materials are decent enough. The tips fit so you can grip very exactly. This is the most important part of tweezers. Using the thinest one could be challenging if you have no pulse. It is also dangerous to do much pressure onto the tip, beacause you could break some fragile screws - metal is hardy. Cheap, nice, useful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byShashan on 12/25/2013

Very useful set for my home. Everybody needs to have it at home since sooner or later you may need to work with small things, isn't it? Overall, good quality. Metal used is enough elastic, enough strong. You may need another set with more longer one. Description was accurate. Perfect for having it if you like to repair something by yourself!!! Actually ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySergioMT on 12/07/2013

Fáciles de usar, ni demasiado pequeñas ni demasiado grandes, diferentes estilos de pinza para diferentes ángulos o situaciones. Algunas pinzas son tan finas que no se puede apretar demasiado o corres el riesgo de doblarlas Tan solo por la pinza cruzada, la angular y la de punta de aguja merecen la pena a ese precio... Las otras dos las ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysafarijk on 07/09/2013

Great tools for my seedling and perform small objects for hydroponic gardening. Also, good use for may handcrafted cards and jewelry. Great tools to pick up small objects and require precision. Good and sharp. Not so good when the rods are kind of short to handle and one of the tweezers looses its flexible strength. Not recommended when children around ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfabricioangioletti on 06/25/2013

The set of tweezers are made in excellent quality! The tips are thin and they work in a perfect way, you can use for very delicate tasks and for general functions, since they're in a short distance, because they have short rods. They could be longer. If you need them for access distant points you better take other tweezers, these are short and produced ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections