DX » Community » Reviews » HBU-12 Dual Switch 12-Port USB 2.0 Hub w/ AC Power Charger - White (110~240V / 2-Flat-Pin Plug)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymeskas69 on 05/29/2014

Lights up with blue LEDs -Dual switches to control two groups of hubs -Non-power consuming devices can still be pluged into the hub without power, good for laptops The last port on the front is not powered, I can't plug my iphone into it to charge -The AC power plug is oddly shaped and doesn't fit on my power strip. Very useful device to have for heavy ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygadimosko on 12/12/2013

good as hub, nice slim profile shape, well assembled; charges all android based devices. does not charge apple devices - tried iphone 4, ipad 1, mini ipad, iphone 5 - not chargeable. nice blue indication of the usb active ports. this minimum 500 words requiremnt seems to me deterrent because there are many cases in which the purchased items are simple ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySupercoke on 04/10/2013

-Lights up with blue LEDs -Dual switches to control two groups of hubs -Non-power consuming devices can still be pluged into the hub without power, good for laptops -The last port on the front is not powered, I can't plug my iphone into it to charge -The AC power plug is oddly shaped and doesn't fit on my power strip. Very useful device to have for ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections