DX » Community » Reviews » HBU-12 Dual Switch 12-Port USB 2.0 Hub w/ AC Power Charger - White (110~240V / 2-Flat-Pin Plug)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymeskas69 on 05/29/2014

Lights up with blue LEDs -Dual switches to control two groups of hubs -Non-power consuming devices can still be pluged into the hub without power, good for laptops The last port on the front is not powered, I can't plug my iphone into it to charge -The AC power plug is oddly shaped and doesn't fit on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygadimosko on 12/12/2013

good as hub, nice slim profile shape, well assembled; charges all android based devices. does not charge apple devices - tried iphone 4, ipad 1, mini ipad, iphone 5 - not chargeable. nice blue indication of the usb active ports. this minimum 500 words requiremnt seems to me deterrent because there are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySupercoke on 04/10/2013

-Lights up with blue LEDs -Dual switches to control two groups of hubs -Non-power consuming devices can still be pluged into the hub without power, good for laptops -The last port on the front is not powered, I can't plug my iphone into it to charge -The AC power plug is oddly shaped and doesn't fit ... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections