DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-516 Cree XM-L T6 1000lm 4-Mode White Light Bicycle Headlamp - Black + Silver (4 x 18650)
  • 5 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMarceloNunes on 12/08/2013

excellent for the price, really nicely illuminates, is small and lightweight. When I use the bike all are impressed with the quality of light and wonder where they bought and how much it cost. excelente pelo preço, ilumina realmente muito bem , é pequena e leve. Quando a utilizo na bicicleta todos ficam impressionados com a qualidade da luz ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by4enau on 10/11/2013

The light is very bright. The assembly is good, there is no backlash and distortions. No scratches or sharp edges. Easy installation. Easy use. Use almost two months no problem. Gets hot during prolonged use. Farah is very bright and that would not dazzle oncoming drivers sometimes have to close the headlight hand, it is not very convenient - it's hot.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzlojcrash on 07/13/2013

Good packing, accurate assembly, convenient to mount. After first charging i was attempt to full discharge the battery - in low mode i was give up after 19 hours and the headlamp still lit - it's amazing!!!! Low mode give enough light to biking and you can biking 2-3 nights without charging. I'm shocked! Very strong connection between the lamp and the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfuzz2050 on 04/09/2013

This light is very bright, easy to use and mounts quickly and securely to any bike imaginable. After three months of use, it's started to have some trouble; even though the battery is fully charged, the light will not turn on. This is inconvenient at best, and can be downright dangerous, if you are relying on this as your sole light. I wish it were ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byphsilver on 03/08/2013

You can't imagine the brightnes of this little monster! I have to use in low mode, because the cars are covering your back mirrors when I get closer to them. No overheating at all, very strong silicone ring to attach in my bike. The power button looks strong too. not much, just details sucha as the strobe mode should be in low power, because is really ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfuzz2050 on 01/27/2013

This light is absurdly bright, easy to use, has a simple and versatile mounting mechanism and is more than enough to light your way on the darkest of streets. On long country roads, this light is perfect, the beam is a maybe a bit to focused, but it illuminates the road like a charm. More than enough light to ride by. If you use the strobe setting, ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections