DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-90 1000lm 4-Mode White Bicycle Headlamp - Golden + Deep Grey (4 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bych35c0 on 02/26/2014

its light beam is pretty good, even when riding in the streets you can still see some of it. the three intensity modes are very useful (I don't usually use the strobe because it's too fast for me) after half a year with it the button started to fail, and normally have to try a few times before it works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBIG7DEN on 12/25/2013

- Easy to use. - Easy to set. - Very bright light. - Long time without charging. - Cool design. - Can be used as a headlamp. - Good price and quality. Not found any significant problems. Maybe you will not satisfied of it's work time but power of light justifies this. I were very surprised when I turned ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMarcelo80 on 10/31/2013

Inexpensive and practical, great luminosity, (equivalent to Magic Shine). Has a focus a bit more closed, which makes it better for asphalt, but without losing efficiency on track. has low level and high level beyond the average, which is excellent for urban use and saves battery. The charge indicator ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAinonLynx on 07/22/2013

very bright and high-quality lamp may be used with a bicycle and a headlamp, a great thing for night walks on a bicycle. Made of aluminum, the housing is a heat sink for the LED, all parts are protected from the rain at full brightness is strongly heated, but if you use it on a bicycle the wind is its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzzcat on 05/08/2013

It is bright. In fact, superbright. Normally I use it on 20% or 50% of the power, as that is enough to cover the way ahead while cycling in the city. Full power will be usefull for sophisticated outdoor bike activities. Length of wiring is good for bicycle mount. Lasts around 6 hours at 50% brightness.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWbuis on 03/14/2013

Very good light for this price. Narrow beam makes it perfect for on my mtb-helmet, good spot, good throw. Price is very hard to beat. Battery life is good for 2-3 hour ride Fast delivery too. (EU) Beam is to narrow for on the bars. On the bar I like a light with a wide beam. As I want to replace my old ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byf3dfox on 03/14/2013

THis is an awesome qualitative built LED, I was surprised at the quality of the Lamp. The light focus is very nice for a bike light, it has a bright spot, but also a bigger circle that is enough bright to light the surrounding. For headlamp use, the cable is too short, doesn't reach my belt. I have to ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byCharlyRRT on 03/10/2013

- Tiene un muy buen precio comparado con otros focos similares, de 1000lm. - Disponible en distintos colores. - Distintas posiciones de la luz. - El cable quizá sea un poco corto. - La batería no dura tanto como había esperado. El envío tardó un poco más de lo normal al ... Read more

Light Battery with cover Box info

0 0 0

• posted bypozeiulian on 02/01/2013

Enough amount of light (I can't measure the exact lumen). A very big plus for this model is the middle position wich offer more than 50% from the full light. Other, more expensive, lights, have only two modes of lightning:100%, and maybe 15%(the difference from these two beeing too big, the last one ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byEdsonFischer on 01/31/2013

Lamp really very very good, I'm using to ride a bike in city and in camp at night. In the city it helps you to be noticed by other vehicles. Shines brighter than the bulbs of many motorcycles. In the field helps you visualize a good distance ahead, avoiding surprises and unforeseen. The finish is very ... Read more

Produto fora da caixa. Produto dentro da caixa.

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections