DX » Community » Reviews » BSBESTE BSB-168 Flat In-Ear Earphones w/ Microphone - Black + Red (3.5mm Plug / 120cm)
  • 5 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywhome1 on 07/03/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good sound. easy to use. works well. Cons:after a year, stopped working but i'm pretty sure the earphones would have survived longer if i would've taken good care of them. anyway i'm ordering again cause they pretty good, and the price is great. OtherThoughts:one other... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoseflex on 11/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Length cable is ok. Good control key for volume and key for put on call. Absobre a surrounding sounds. Very good BASS. Best sounds in my ear :). I´m use in bus every day 1 hour.I listen fm radio mostly. Good quality of cable. A good quality connector. A microphone... Read more

1 0
  • posted byamenadiel on 08/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Nice noise isolation Excellent sound quality Good looking Totally usable for hangouts Volume control is really useful Flat cable prevents it from entanglement Cons:They tend to slowly get out of your ears, so you'll have to keep repositioning them during long... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykonsloiz on 08/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The delivery was fast in my country (Greece). The quality of the earphones as a material is pretty good and helps with not get mess. The sound is very good for this money. Low bass for those ho don't like it. Built in microphone and volume controller are very... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydejaime on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The BSBESTE BSB-168 Flat In-Ear Earphones Look exactly as in the image. The wire is flat, not round as in common earphones, what makes this wire easier to roll it up and keep it like that. I found them quite comfortable as of now. The microphone has a mute button, somethi... Read more

1 0
  • posted byMouzen on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Needed in-ear phones to replace the original earphones which was deleivered with my iPhone 4S. Neeed some which didn't fall out. Found these with it all. Fits great in ear, the bottom works, and the volume works. The sound...I like it. Cons:The cord is a bit hea... Read more

Package Inside Unpacked
    0 0
  • posted bypegen on 03/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:great sound with a strong base. fits nice with my samsung s2. no problems at all. Cons:maybe i miss a clip to hold the mic. OtherThoughts:nice price. Bottomline:great sound with a strong base. fits nice with my samsung s2. no problems at all.great sound with a strong ba... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylitrowtf on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:this headphone is all that I expected. The sound quality it's acceptable and all functions work very well. This headphone is compatible with my samsung GT-I5500B. The button to answer calls works correctly and also works for media playing. este fone de ouvido é tudo... Read more

1 1
  • posted bycanasdan92 on 02/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:THIS IS FINE FOR WHO DON'T LIKE THE SUPER BASS. IT FITS TO MY EAR. HIGH QUALITY SOUND. GOOD BASS IF YOU CHANGE THE PLUG. Cons:The plug need bigger like in my video . I have change 2 plug . Because the original is not bass. Make me headache . The volume is very high. Sup... Read more

1 0
  • posted bySiMkaa on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very good sound quality. I've heard much-much worse quality from expensive earphones. Microphone works nice as well. Cons:Missing a clipper, plastic cover looks somewhat "cheap", but I've seen worse. OtherThoughts:I like that the cable is flat design... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections