DX » Community » Reviews » BSBESTE BSB-168 Flat In-Ear Earphones w/ Microphone - Black + Red (3.5mm Plug / 120cm)
Customer’s impression:
perfect
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUkrania on 12/16/2014

this BSBESTE BSB-168 Flat In-Ear Earphones comes with built Microphone in a cord. has Black and Red color. 3.5mm Plug, cord lenght - 120cm. Sound are quite good on a high level. Works well on all different devices. Recomended to all. d Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bywhome1 on 07/03/2014

good sound. easy to use. works well. after a year, stopped working but i'm pretty sure the earphones would have survived longer if i would've taken good care of them. anyway i'm ordering again cause they pretty good, and the price is great. one other thing that bothered me, i like putting the cord behind ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjiram89 on 03/20/2014

The sound quality is simply amazing for the price. Bass is incredible, plus the volume controls are really useful. The materials are very good too, and they look exactly as shown in the pictures of the product description. Very satisfied with the product, and a recommended purchase for everyone. None ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPieroff on 02/26/2014

For this few bucks everything is really nice. Sound quality is not for listening music for pleasure, but for movies, podcasts and other on ur laptop/tablet is perfect + flat cable - that's mean it will not get broke after 2 weeks None Everything is ok. For this few bucks everything is really nice. Sound ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydbluegemco on 12/22/2013

The sound produced has clarity and equals if not much better that of the headset included in my phone. The wires are tangle-free so one doesnt have to worry untangling the wires. Price is cheap for this quality product. Fits perfectly in my ears, although I havent tried yet when running. Microphone works ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoseflex on 11/10/2013

Length cable is ok. Good control key for volume and key for put on call. Absobre a surrounding sounds. Very good BASS. Best sounds in my ear :). I´m use in bus every day 1 hour.I listen fm radio mostly. Good quality of cable. A good quality connector. A microphone is good, when i call, other hear ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bySerj2222 on 11/04/2013

They have a no-tangle wire setup, with a in-line volume control and mute. The earbud rubber parts fit nicely. No extra rubber surrounds like other headphones offered on DX. The wire is not as nice feeling, or sturdy feeling as other headphones and has a cheapness feel to it. I fear it may easily be ripped ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNewmanium on 11/01/2013

1. This pair of headphones has good build quality, it feels well made and nice to touch. 2. For this price, and in comparison to other store models at this price, the sound quality is good 3. The switch and volume control is really convenient to use 1. They included ear pieces don't fit in my ear properly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAdegbite on 10/16/2013

In fact, this unique headphones is superb. It's hold firm to your ears. Even vibration cannot remove it. while walking or driving cars, even bikes. Friends I recommend it for music lovers. I delivers a clean and clear sound. Excellent sound for watching films on laptops. Friends, please lower the volume ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byamenadiel on 08/17/2013

Nice noise isolation Excellent sound quality Good looking Totally usable for hangouts Volume control is really useful Flat cable prevents it from entanglement They tend to slowly get out of your ears, so you'll have to keep repositioning them during long play sessions. I bought them as a cheap replacement ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections