DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-90 4-Mode 1000lm White Bicycle Headlamp - Silver + Grey (4 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
good OK Great deal waste of money Очень хорошо
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8313743 on 07/05/2015

After 4 months Broke down and no reaction of DX so far!

Impression:good,waste of money;

0 0 0

• posted byvdmit on 06/30/2015

This headlight has rather narrow light cone, which works very good at 30+ meters ahead, but not very good at 5-6 meters distance. This is not very convenient while riding through dark forest along corkscrew path. Handle bar mount is almost one-time (I guess it'll pass 10-20 mounts/dismounts, not... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymarianohexsel on 05/17/2015

I bought 3 and I recieved all of them. very good product with very good light and the battery have long life.

Impression:Great deal;

0 0 0

• posted bygsnir on 04/02/2015

very good light consistent with the expections fully addresses the use of bicycle lamp, easy to install and works great intensity over time

0 0 0

• posted bydiemci on 02/15/2015

Pros: cheap, build is ok, lightweight, battery seem to ok ( 2h ++ ) Cons: light is too narrow, cable fixing in the lamp

Impression:OK;

0 0 0

• posted by8705237 on 02/12/2015

bright and easy to use. excellent value when compared to similar systems

Impression:Great deal;

0 0 0

• posted bytvel on 01/05/2015

Pros: actual 1000lm very bright light that lights 2-3 blocks distance. Has 3 modes of operation to reduce the brightness. Battery life is very good. Cons: Not an actual con, but keep in mind that the light gets very hot if you use it as a headlamp. On the bike that is no problem due to wind while... Read more

Impression:Great deal,Super bright;

0 0 0

• posted byJoop1971 on 01/05/2015

Very long beam, a little wide to but that is not very useful for single trail mountain biking. I use this one on y helmet and a wide beam light fixed on my bike. Th e cable is a little too short (i need 20cm more).

0 0 0

• posted by8856650 on 01/02/2015

Pross: goodshine for biking, nice looks, lightweight Al body, sufficient battery life Cons: light could have a broader range, Other: unusual the first mode is the strongest

comfortable and very useless headlamp

Impression:Like very much;

0 0 0

• posted byslavaghost on 04/12/2015

Shines decently, but at model with a glossy reflector the luminous spot at center is too expressed. Light chity, white (pleasant for eyes). The casing of a lamp aluminum, easy, is executed well, without complaints. On the street I didn't check for duration of operation and quality of operation I... Read more

Good bike lamp Good bike lamp Good bike lamp Good bike lamp Good bike lamp Good bike lamp

Impression:Очень хорошо;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere