DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-90 4-Mode 1000lm White Bicycle Headlamp - Silver + Grey (4 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytsbenjy on 05/16/2014

for a fair price, it's a powerfull and durable headlight who can run 6 hours at top level. It didn't disapoint me at all even in the biggest caves (I use it for speleology). For a thenth of the price of a branded headlight... make your choice! The battery pack is weak. Really weak. I already broke two ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKempinski on 03/05/2014

This light is very good and reasonably priced and just perfect when riding a bicycle in dark conditions. I live in Finland and as you may figure out, up here in north the autumn and winter can be pretty dark time of year. I use to commute to work around 30 kilometres with bike and especially on early ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted bygothnight on 01/15/2014

I handled 3 brazillian tropical storms; The rubber ring holds the device in the precise spot you want. The illumination is more than enough in total darkness. battery duration is the same as indicated in the annoucement. The battery pack is not exactly waterproof, so I used an empty baloon to protect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFoxPreston on 12/14/2013

Really very bright flashlight! Shines far and accurately illuminates the road ahead. Very good lateral illumination by a textured reflector. Compact and long holds the battery. Body gets very hot during prolonged use. Flashlight somewhat bluish. Central spot flashlight blurry because of the textured ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychip172 on 11/26/2013

This 4 mode light light comes with a mild OP reflector to help even out the focused center ring. Battery run time on mine was about 4.5hrs on high. As is, this light is good as a helmet light when mountain biking. For hiking, the 3 mode lights are still too bright on low but this one is perfect. Beam ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybgfvc on 11/06/2013

Very strong light and Range are Wide not a spot.(it very important) very nice package - very bright light, you can drive on high speed steadily - mount with rubber rings make lighthead VERY stabilized in comarison with other DX mounts for usual (hand-held) flashlights, it's sensible at bumpy road nothing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytody79 on 10/28/2013

- Good beam angle. (Helmet mounted). - Good cooling system. - Price - The light is too white if you are going to use it head mounted and work with your hands. - The battery is not waterproof.(No rubber coat) - The strobe. (If it had an SOS function it would be usefull) The magicshine mj-6016 extension ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybbsantic on 10/03/2013

- strong bright light (for my criterium) - very good price - can be used on bike or on head - slow delivery (cca 25 days) - friends have it and some of them say they needed to change some parts (but luckily they can be ordered individually) Instructions are modest, but adequate. At first I thought cable ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byesoxlucius69 on 09/23/2013

Great bright light. received after 17 days Top conception. Good spot for long distance. Better than my old light. Super for night. A led indicate low battery. This is really handy. Fully adequat mode 2. Glass deflector seem's to be good. battery case not waterproof if it rain. It's not cool. If it's ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byreinads on 09/19/2013

Ótima luminosidade; Ótimos recursos (3 níveis de iluminação + strobo); Compacto e discreto; Manter o botão Power pressionado, desliga o equipamento sem ter que percorrer os outros modos; O tempo de entrega foi um pouco longo (1 mês e 4 dias), mas estou no Brasil e isto ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections