Customer’s impression:
good OK Great deal waste of money Очень хорошо
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Great light for a good price

posted by MaxSVK on 04/06/2013
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

- High lumen output. When hiking I use mostly Low mode. High mode is good for higher distance.
    - long battery runtime (at least on my piece). I dont have to charge batteries after every night trip.
    - good price/usefulness ratio
    - low battery indication (When battery is low, power button LED turns red and light automaticaly switches to Low mode)

- Mine come with improperly sized reflector and front glass. Reflector is about 3-4mm smaller than diameter of headlamp body and glass was also smaller so there was a gap between glass and flashlight body.
    - For upper reason light was not waterproof (fixed it by ordering properly sized glass)
    - Cool white light - not really a con but i have noticed that blue tinted light has lower penetration ability than warmer tints. It is mostly noticeable in foggy weather when you compare two identical XML lights - one with neutral or warm light and second with cool white. On the other side cool white bin emmiters have slightly higher lumen output.
    - short power cable

Dealextreme offers me an partial refund for improper sized components so Im very grateful and happy with this product.

If this light just have properly sized parts and neutral white bin XM-L, I would absolutely call it "the best buy for the money".

Post comment

DX Everywhere