DX » Community » Reviews » ONN Q6 Mini 1.5" Screen MP3 Player w/ FM / Clip - Silver (4GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytwister6x on 08/25/2014

This is a review of ONN Q6 audio player.  http://www.dx.com/p/onn-q6-mini-1-5-screen-mp3-player-w-fm-clip-silver-4gb-172334#.U_d8RmO5Q08 After my recent review of E11k, I'm on a constant mission to find different hardware audio sources to pair up with that headphone amplifier. Though I'm using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemsyr on 06/06/2014

Tiny, lightweight, comfortable mp3 player. Someone can take it almost everywhere! Nice design. The clip is very useful when carrying it outside. Easy to use. Its quality is fair enough for its price. Does not play OGG files (that is why I took it mostly). Chinese manual and website do not help people ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywoud on 05/10/2014

When you found and set your lanquage easy to use. Nice looks and compact. Wire headphone good length. Sound is very good better as expected. Nice player for this money. This is my second player. Was not possible to adjust the sound of the first player. Ticketservice was correct and fast, DX sent a new ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysimple5656 on 07/09/2013

Small MP3 player which looks like nano. It has small display and four buttons. You don't need manual which is only chinese because if you aren't a n00b it's a smiple thing to use. It has 4Gb memory built in, quality is good and also looks good. Non so far. I thought that battery life time will be shorter ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections