DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-90 Cree XM-L T6 4-Mode 1000lm White Bicycle Headlamp - Green + Deep Grey (4 x 18650)
  • 5 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysupersesam on 01/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very easy universal mounting with one rubber ring. This makes the lamp stay in place with a good grip, but still you can easily adjust the angle up and down as you ride. The powersaving modes really make a difference. As the mornings get lighter, the mid and low mode ar... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymojobiker on 10/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Lamp is easy to use, gives lots of light, looks nice. Battery has long life term for the low cost. Ideal for use on mtb bikes. Battery is easy to charge. It's nice that you can choose colors: red, green, grey or gold. Cons:Battery and lamp aren't really water closed, bu... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjamesgriffiths on 07/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:+price +bright enough for night xc riding +compact Cons:-I ordered two lamps and one did not work. Looking inside it the wiring is very poor and it had short circuited. -wire is just long enough to store battery in back pack while riding, could be longer thoug... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydavider222 on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Batteries life on high mode (100%) is over 4 hours - in my test it was 5 hours !!! After 4h30min light automatically switched to 2nd mode (50%) (probably due to low battery %). Intensity of light is very good - lenght is 100-200m. Cons:Cable from battery could... Read more

my pack my pack2
    1 0
  • posted bySapateira on 04/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For a very low price you can not buy anything better or similar, I use this light in MTB and road bike, and it is fantastic, the color it's very beautifull, and you have some colors for chose and match with the colour of your bike. Cons:If you need our want a... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections