DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-90 Cree XM-L T6 4-Mode 1000lm White Bicycle Headlamp - Red + Deep Grey (4 x 18650)
  • 5 star 8 ( 89% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysnipah on 06/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Super strong really easy to use: just press once to get strong, press twice for medium, press 3 time for low and 4 times to strobe. Cons:needs a external battery pack not too easy to find a place to put the battery pack it if you ride in a foldable bicycle like me strob... Read more

0 0
  • DW
    posted byWinstanley on 12/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very inexpensive, light weight , powerful and bright light. It works very well. I have done a 2.5hr run test on high. The on button turns from blue to red with approximately 30-45min run time left. amazing range on the bright center of the beam. have used it o... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeyeflare on 10/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Throws a lot of light, on high it dazzles drivers if needed. Good battery life on medium and low, while making me very visible in traffic. It does make drivers see you better at night and I've noticed that I get a little more space. Cables are nice and long, with a very... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymmaxint on 07/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I got this model because I used to go at night by bike, with snow, rain and everything! I go to work in the city and in the weekends I go outside to make a lot of kilometers: this item is very very very usefull for me! I can recharge the battery pack in a litt... Read more

2 0
  • posted bySapateira on 04/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For a very low price you can not buy anything better or similar, I use this light in MTB and road bike, and it is light and simple reliably. For this price there is nothing better. Have some colors to chose, and the battery is lightweight, litle, practical, an... Read more

2 0
  • posted byazorat50 on 03/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very strong light. Well made. I have bought from SKU 82510 in the past: similar bike-light. However, this second one is definitely better: 1. longer - lasting battery (rated at 240 min. at max. power). I got about 15 hours of light when set at its minimum powe... Read more

6 0
  • posted byMikeZTN on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:????, ????????????? ??????? ???????? ?? ????? ???????? ????????? ????? ??????????????. ??????, ??????? ??????? ???????. ???????????, ??? ??? ????? ???????????? ?????. ?????????, ??? ??????? ????????? ???????? ?????? ????????. ????????????? ??? ? ??????? ????????... Read more

????????? ???????? SingFire on the bicycle SingFire on the head SingFire components SingFire on the HandleBar
    0 0
  • posted byfranllanos on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Ligera y potente, sorprendente lo que puede llegar a alumbrar el haz de luz, deja a cualquier otro sistema de alumbrado en bicicleta por los suelos. Muestra el estado de la batería mediante el color del led, situado en el botón de encendido. Cons:Emp... Read more

3 2
  • posted by20beam12 on 01/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Bright light for extremely low price. -Easy to set and use. -Packing was great -Light weight and also wires can be easily be set like you want. -Makes your ride more comfortable and you can trust on this. Cons:-Battery lifetime ain't that long that said; mine w... Read more

9 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections