DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-90 4-Mode 1000lm White Bicycle Headlamp - Red + Deep Grey (4 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
Very good Superb light perfect for my commute
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byronduk on 12/09/2014

Perfect light, strong, sturdy, good durability, metalic, for bike and head. Stronger than car headlights, be carefull on the trafic roads! Read more

Impression:Superb light;

0 2 0

• posted byHremodo on 12/04/2014

This light is very bright and the battery last for quite a while. At first I thought that the bar mount was pretty flimsy but it actually good the light pretty good even on trail riding. Read more

Impression:perfect for my commute;

0 2 0

• posted byalbertofern on 11/22/2014

Very good lamp head. Attaches perfectly to the handlebars of the bicycle. The battery pack also perfectly secured. The light emitted by the front reaches over 100 meters and is able to dazzle cars. Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 2 1

• posted bysnipah on 06/09/2014

Super strong really easy to use: just press once to get strong, press twice for medium, press 3 time for low and 4 times to strobe. needs a external battery pack not too easy to find a place to put the battery pack it if you ride in a foldable bicycle like me strobe just too strong to use and not be ... Read more

0 1 1

• posted byAntwelm on 05/06/2014

*Very bright, light goes far and wide, still with a concentrated beam *Easy installation *Works well *Good quality and sturdy *Pouch for battery isn't the highest quality, but works. *Pouch not waterproof *Rubber band for light-head and strap for pouch could be of higher quality. *With this as your bike ... Read more

0 1 1

• posted byrasda on 02/16/2014

this lamp is really bright and the battery runtime is also very good. build quality is very solid. i dropped it a few times and nothing broke. one little modification i had to make is where the o-ring-holder and the aluminium housing are screwed together. even if the screw was tightened til the end there ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byhebinbr on 02/02/2014

a qualidade da lampada e muito boa , o material e resistente e a bateria dura muito...the quality of light and very good material and durable and the battery lasts much apesar de ter uma ótima qualidade, a lampada poderia ser mais forte um pouco...despite having a great quality, the lamp could be ... Read more

0 1 0

• posted byRodrigoRFonseca on 12/20/2013

Facil de operar, boa duração, luz muito intensa. Produto muito bom, ja tenho a uns 6 meses e ta igual a nova. sem contras ainda. ..................................................................................................................................................................... Read more

0 1 0

• DW
    posted byWinstanley on 12/09/2013

Very inexpensive, light weight , powerful and bright light. It works very well. I have done a 2.5hr run test on high. The on button turns from blue to red with approximately 30-45min run time left. amazing range on the bright center of the beam. have used it on my Dirt bike and it worked great for nighttime ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byeyeflare on 10/27/2013

Throws a lot of light, on high it dazzles drivers if needed. Good battery life on medium and low, while making me very visible in traffic. It does make drivers see you better at night and I've noticed that I get a little more space. Cables are nice and long, with a very sturdy interconnect. Wish it had ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections