DX » Community » Reviews » SingFire SF-90 Cree XM-L T6 4-Mode 1000lm White Bicycle Headlamp - Red + Deep Grey (4 x 18650)
  • 5 star 13 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 13% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysnipah on 06/09/2014

Super strong really easy to use: just press once to get strong, press twice for medium, press 3 time for low and 4 times to strobe. needs a external battery pack not too easy to find a place to put the battery pack it if you ride in a foldable bicycle like me strobe just too strong to use and not be blinded by it, but its a really good call when somehow ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAntwelm on 05/06/2014

*Very bright, light goes far and wide, still with a concentrated beam *Easy installation *Works well *Good quality and sturdy *Pouch for battery isn't the highest quality, but works. *Pouch not waterproof *Rubber band for light-head and strap for pouch could be of higher quality. *With this as your bike light, there is no way traffic will not see you.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrasda on 02/16/2014

this lamp is really bright and the battery runtime is also very good. build quality is very solid. i dropped it a few times and nothing broke. one little modification i had to make is where the o-ring-holder and the aluminium housing are screwed together. even if the screw was tightened til the end there was play in it. so i just cut some thin plastic ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byhebinbr on 02/02/2014

a qualidade da lampada e muito boa , o material e resistente e a bateria dura muito...the quality of light and very good material and durable and the battery lasts much apesar de ter uma ótima qualidade, a lampada poderia ser mais forte um pouco...despite having a great quality, the lamp could be a little stronger despite the price but do not see ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRodrigoRFonseca on 12/20/2013

Facil de operar, boa duração, luz muito intensa. Produto muito bom, ja tenho a uns 6 meses e ta igual a nova. sem contras ainda. ....................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Read more

0 0
  • DW
    posted byWinstanley on 12/09/2013

Very inexpensive, light weight , powerful and bright light. It works very well. I have done a 2.5hr run test on high. The on button turns from blue to red with approximately 30-45min run time left. amazing range on the bright center of the beam. have used it on my Dirt bike and it worked great for nighttime trail riding in the forest. The only con I ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeyeflare on 10/27/2013

Throws a lot of light, on high it dazzles drivers if needed. Good battery life on medium and low, while making me very visible in traffic. It does make drivers see you better at night and I've noticed that I get a little more space. Cables are nice and long, with a very sturdy interconnect. Wish it had the orange peel reflector as standard, it gives ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycadvisb on 09/08/2013

Great lamp! strong light beam....can be not only for byke use but for all ocassion. I used it in a actual cave and it was one of the best and stronger lights of all the ones used by the guides and the other tourist. Battery last very long. The cord is long enough. It gets very very hot..must be careful with this. If its going to be use by holding it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byholderp on 08/12/2013

Good value for money Fairly bright - certainly good enough for road cycling Good battery life Flash mode too fast - unpleasant to ride with and not helpful for other road users. Very narrow pencil part of beam - OK for road cycling, probably too narrow for twisty MTB riding. Not super bright. Battery attachment crud - but easy to sort out Magic shine ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymmaxint on 07/02/2013

I got this model because I used to go at night by bike, with snow, rain and everything! I go to work in the city and in the weekends I go outside to make a lot of kilometers: this item is very very very usefull for me! I can recharge the battery pack in a little time and I receive light for a lot of time. The power is astonishing, I tested the lamp ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections