• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Excellent Tablet

posted by rvdevil on 01/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Excellent price, nice look, nice performance in games and apps. The image quality is very good and its 9" are really responsive. The battery life is more than i expected. It recognizes 5 touches simultaneously. The WiFi works flawless and has a nice catching range, even outside my house and inside a car i had almost the full cover. The cameras also have a nice image quality, and its possible to take Screen photos, you can take a photo of whatever you are seeing in the screen. G-Sensor also works flawless and the HDMI is very useful!

Cons:

Buy a Tf card to complete or else the space you get it's almost none... With the apps already installed and the android system occupies to many space for you to have room to save something else.
    First time it took 10Hours to fully recharge.

OtherThoughts:

Awesome tablet, really impressive performance and good looking for the price. Don't forget the adapter for the charger on the non us country's.

Bottomline:

If you need a nice looking and capable tablet BUY IT. The only con is the memory available, but a 16Gb cheap memory card fixes the problem. Worth every dollar! My daughter is very happy and my friends very impressed!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections