Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Excellent phone with huge screen!!! :)

posted by AlexDr on 02/28/2013
    9 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

1. The huge screen, it is working very fast (even with only 1 core), very smooth, working well with all installed application from Play Store [eat :)].

2. It is dual SIM phone!!! you can use 2 lines which is very useful instead of waking with 2 phones (working well with IL carriers).

3. It comes with 2 batteries, very nice cover integrated with the back phone cover (saves a lot of space with the phone width).

4. The size is huge but it still tolerated, fitting well on my jeans pocket.

Cons:

1. The camera is mentioned on spec supposed to be 8M pixel, it might be but the photos taken at night is very bad compare to my earlier SONY Ericsson ARC.

2. I'm unable to configure to store pictures on the Micro SD card instead on the phone memory - will check for solution on the web, might be some Android issue.

3. GPS - it take a little longer compare to SONY Ericsson ARC and to get fixed position and it need the receive at least 5 satellites. More sensitive for the location at the vehicle...

OtherThoughts:

I bought a 16GB Micro SD card of A-DATA - which was not recognized on this phone (tested ok also at my SONY Ericsson ARC) - was working here

only after full format with change to the default size unit [probably A-DATA issue then the phone...]

Bottomline:

The one thing you should concern: is are you ok with the 6'' cell phone?
    After about a week all other phones is seems to be very small... :)

There is other concerns - this is a great phone!!!!
    (may consider the model with 2 cores for extra 10$, SKU: 177718)

I'm very happy with my choice of this phone!!!

• Box - front
    • Box - rear
    • phone on my palm
    • open package
    • all staffs with the phone

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections