DX » Community » Reviews » Charging Dock Station w/ USB to Lightning 8-Pin Cable for Iphone 5 / Ipod Touch 5 / Nano 7 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byronyket on 01/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- It is best used with Home Theater Systems. - Comes with the cable included.Cons:- Gives that error message of "Unauthorized Accessory" with my iPhone 5, although it stills charges and syncs with my Sony Home Theater System. - The cable feels very th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byam9dor on 04/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It's a cheap but good dock for the iphone 5, but i prefer to use it at work only for the security of the phone.Cons:The material wich is made its a bit bad, so i`t doesn't look so well as others, and the connector looks a bit small, but its not a problem becouse it works... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoshuajag on 03/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:- Charges your latest edition Apple device, including the iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5 with loop and I think the Nano 7 works as well. - Looks nice - It is weighted down by a chunk of metal on the inside - Works with a case after a little modificationCons:- It is not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrainit on 03/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:*It is cheap *Lightning cable includedCons:*The socket is too wide *The connector seems to be a bit too big, compared to the original. Needs bit more force to connect your phone. *No audio jack.OtherThoughts:Audio connector is not mandatory, but it would be good, if it h... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanielCMA on 02/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- cheap - comes with black USB-Lightning-Cable - fits also with smal protector-case (not tested but looks like, because there is a little space left around the iPhone)Cons:- if you lift iPhone, you lift the Docking Station, too - you need 2 Hands to take phone out. One to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrdinb on 01/28/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Cheap alternative to Apple cables and there is no iPhone 5 dock available yet from apple so this is about as good as it gets. Dock looks well built. It works is basically the most important thing.Cons:Price dropped by $3.5 after I order. Give the money back DX!... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections