DX » Community » Reviews » Charging Dock Station w/ USB to Lightning 8-Pin Cable for Iphone 5 / Ipod Touch 5 / Nano 7 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byronyket on 01/22/2014

- It is best used with Home Theater Systems. - Comes with the cable included. - Gives that error message of "Unauthorized Accessory" with my iPhone 5, although it stills charges and syncs with my Sony Home Theater System. - The cable feels very thin. - It lacks a little weight for better stability on the table, and also a rubberized cover ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byam9dor on 04/05/2013

It's a cheap but good dock for the iphone 5, but i prefer to use it at work only for the security of the phone. The material wich is made its a bit bad, so i`t doesn't look so well as others, and the connector looks a bit small, but its not a problem becouse it works well. I think is good if you look for a cheap and secure dock for your iphone, and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoshuajag on 03/28/2013

- Charges your latest edition Apple device, including the iPhone 5, iPod Touch 5 with loop and I think the Nano 7 works as well. - Looks nice - It is weighted down by a chunk of metal on the inside - Works with a case after a little modification - It is not heavy enough to stay on the table when pulling off your device - If you have a case on your device,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrainit on 03/04/2013

*It is cheap *Lightning cable included *The socket is too wide *The connector seems to be a bit too big, compared to the original. Needs bit more force to connect your phone. *No audio jack. Audio connector is not mandatory, but it would be good, if it had one. The most annoying thing is that, if you are plugging in your phone, it seems that you need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanielCMA on 02/25/2013

- cheap - comes with black USB-Lightning-Cable - fits also with smal protector-case (not tested but looks like, because there is a little space left around the iPhone) - if you lift iPhone, you lift the Docking Station, too - you need 2 Hands to take phone out. One to pull the iPhone, one to hold the Docking Station on the table - more weight will maybe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrdinb on 01/28/2013

Cheap alternative to Apple cables and there is no iPhone 5 dock available yet from apple so this is about as good as it gets. Dock looks well built. It works is basically the most important thing. Price dropped by $3.5 after I order. Give the money back DX!! lol Your cellphone cannot have a case on if you want to charge it. I have a thin case and it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections