Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvalsimot18 on 11/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great item, at wery low price.I like the earrings so I recommend them to anyone. It’s cute and cheap, so it’s everything you asked for God to give as gift for birthday, valentine day, something day and for everyone. Also my gf like it. :))) Cons:It doesn't have backings a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanica on 05/12/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These are sooo cute! It has weight and looks very nice. They're light little dangling lanterns. Cons:None at all. None at all. None at all. None at all. None at all. None at all. None at all. None at all. None at all. None at all. None at all. None at all. Non... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylailing45 on 01/15/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:very cute and cheap. It dangles when u move. plus it looks much more expensive than the true cost of it. Cons:it doesn't have backings and doesn't come with a box, instead it comes in some kind of Korean cardboard earring holder inside a small plastic bag. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections