DX » Community » Reviews » RE35 Stylish In-Ear Earphones w/ Microphone - White + Silver (3.5mm Plug / 107cm)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRhaiko on 07/02/2013

When I got them they sounded perfect. I do a lot with music and didn't hear any imperfection. He isn't as good as the high quality stuff from bose etc. But for this price it's way more than I expected! There are a few mobile devices where the sound buttons didn't work. On all iPhones (4, 4S and 5) and Samsung (galaxy S, galaxy S plus and galaxy S2) ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byssf01 on 03/08/2013

Its cheep, do't fall out of my ears. The sound quality is very bad, the microphone is worse than the sound quality. Almost nobody can understand me what em I saying. After only 3 days of using the thing witch is going in the ear ( the rubber thing for isolating the sounds) has already broken... See the picture. The quality of the rubber is vary bad ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymeunickmp on 02/22/2013

The sound is much better than i expected for this price. It has a good sound detail and more bass than the original Apple earbuds. The remote works well with Iphone. The price is very good. the shipping is slow. Because it brings only one pair of rubber nipples, (in my case) it didn't fit quite well. I had to change the nipples from my previous earbuds ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections