DX » Community » Reviews » RE35 Stylish In-Ear Earphones w/ Microphone - White + Silver (3.5mm Plug / 107cm)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Rhaiko on 07/02/2013

Pros: When I got them they sounded perfect. I do a lot with music and didn't hear any imperfection. He isn't as good as the high quality stuff from bose etc. But for this price it's way more than I expected! There are a few mobile devices where the sound buttons didn't work. On all iPhones (4, 4S and 5) and Samsung (galaxy S, galaxy S plus and... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ssf01 on 03/08/2013

Pros: Its cheep, do't fall out of my ears. Cons: The sound quality is very bad, the microphone is worse than the sound quality. Almost nobody can understand me what em I saying. After only 3 days of using the thing witch is going in the ear ( the rubber thing for isolating the sounds) has already broken... See the picture. The quality of the ru... Read more

1 0
  • posted by meunickmp on 02/22/2013

Pros: The sound is much better than i expected for this price. It has a good sound detail and more bass than the original Apple earbuds. The remote works well with Iphone. The price is very good. Cons: the shipping is slow. Because it brings only one pair of rubber nipples, (in my case) it didn't fit quite well. I had to change the nipples from... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections