DX » Community » Reviews » Heart Shaped Color Changing Ceramic Cup - White (475ml)
Customer’s impression:
nice Awesome
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJeClemens on 12/11/2014

PRO: - I love the design - The fill effect is awesome CONS: - No one This a great cup to gift to your friends. Read more

Impression:Awesome,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byAngelicaF on 03/29/2014

Fun and beautiful magic cup. It really works! Changing color is fast, so you don't have to wait too much time to see the "magic". The heart shaped drawing could be on both sides. Dependiing on how you hold it, others can not see the drawing, which is the fun part of it. A bit expensive for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAlphaOmega2k on 03/14/2014

A regular ceramic cup for tea or other fluids. Tough enough (didn't brake down while shipping to Russia). Has a strong resistance to the hot water and can be used to pour 100 degrees water in it. Didn't crack. Has a special pixelized style heart shaped picture on its side that changes color when filled ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysimorh on 10/17/2013

It's a beautiful cup!! Good design. Good materials. It works perfectly when you put very hot water!! But the water has to be hot hot to make the heart change to red. My cup have little stains in the white of the cup, but it's OK. It ave also a little on inside of it. Maybe the prize, is a bit expensive.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydenko83 on 09/25/2013

Colorful, change color very fast. Very Pretty. The porcelain is kind of slim, I hope it doesn´t easyly break . I´m very affraid if you test it with hot water and then you put very fast cold water, you could break it, so be careful, don´t play with it. I guess is a very cool gift for a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjilleberends on 04/05/2013

This mug is super nerdy, and cute at the same time. It's a perfect gift for any gamer, but also suitable to give to your girlfriend. If you have no life, get one by buying this awesome mug. Not dishwasher-friendly. The print will go off when you use it in the dishwasher! Too bad, now it's just a white ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byshanedoyle on 02/27/2013

the actual mug with logo lookes good the mug seemes to be of good quality and so does the logo print. It works well. the box it came in was very poor quality (was a gift) and its not dishwasher safe. also there was no extra protection for postage was just in a thin box with no bubble wrap etc. was suprised ... Read more

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections