DX » Community » Reviews » WL040 Stripe Style Aluminum Credit Card / Debit Card Storage Case - Silver
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVintorezist on 06/14/2014

Very good for case for cards, shieds them from bending and other things, you may be surprised how many cards this can hold. Easy to customize how this thing looks. My wallet didn't last very long the plastic thing which holds this locked broke off. Can't fit euro bills in this even folded, you have to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMSMTG on 06/02/2014

Good design. Interesting lock mechanism. Relatively cheap. Not perfect manufacturing! Mine came with some small scratches and dents on the aluminum side. Aluminum plates are very thin aluminum alloy which are not anodized (whole structure is supported by plastics). Only space for 7 cards. You can add ... Read more

0 0 7

• posted bygeraldoelisio on 01/29/2014

This wallet has glamour and everybody looks at you and comment how beautiful and charm it is. If it lay on the floor you can listen and do not loose you cards. Opens and take out your cards when lay on the floor. But it is good to show you that noise to not loose it. Take care seating into the car or ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBeacon2you on 09/15/2013

A hard card case for multiple cards. It has 6 pcs card layers and I manage to put 12 cards max. If you put more, you can't close the box. The wallet is an easy-to-use. Button for opening works fine and it stays securely closed. It's basically impossible to damage or break your cards while you have them ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byDef110 on 08/26/2013

Holds up to 12 cards when you put two cards per slot. But that is at you own risk, it will put more strain on the plastic slots. Anyway it's a great product and works fine. None sofar. Time will tell how durable this product is. On other cases I had, the locking mechanism breaks or the plastic slots ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bykewl4u on 02/02/2013

Very good looking, high quality wallet that fits easily 7 and up to 12 credit cards. You can keep some cash, but I prefer to stack credit cards. In leather wallets the credit cards easily perforate the leather, but in this sturdy aluminium wallet with plastic card holders, you can store you cards securely ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections