DX » Community » Reviews » "S" Style Protective TPU Back Case for LG Nexus 4 E960 - Black
  • 5 star 13 ( 81% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 19% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelhr69 on 05/19/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The cover fits very well on the phone. I use this cover for a year now and it still in great shape and hasn't lost its elasticity. It is slim and easy to use. You can take your phone in and out of this cover as many times as you wish and it still keeps its sha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFiks on 07/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought my nexus 4 and within 2 days the screen was destroyed ( while it was in my pocket, I thing the edge banged something...) I ordered a new one and was really careful with it until I received my protective case. Since then, i put it in my pocket, dropped... Read more

1 0
  • posted byelhr69 on 06/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- This is a very cheap solution to protect your Nexus 4 mobile phone. - The quality of the product is very good and the buttons of the mobile are sensitive enough though the back case. Cons:- The back of the case is made of non-smooth material so it doesnt sti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byamayita on 05/27/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well made, does it job, fits perfectly, very cheap Very good case for Nexus 4. Very lightweight and easy to use - the ribbed sides are very usefull for phone not to slip. Fits perfectly on the phone and seems to protect it well. Really good at the touch, light and nice,... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymmikhlin on 05/10/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very good case for Nexus 4. Very lightweight and easy to use - the ribbed sides are very usefull for phone not to slip. Fits perfectly on the phone and seems to protect it well. Cons:None that I can tell. Maybe the sensitivity of the hardware buttons, compared to bare pho... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDelianAshkly on 05/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Really good at the touch, light and nice, fits perfectly to the phone Not a problem putting it into the pockets ( compared to the silicone ones ). Seems robust and really improves the actually grip of the phone. Cons:A slighter less sensitivity with the hw butto... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAJM88 on 04/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good protecction, not slide easily like the phone over any surface. Fit perfectly to the phone. Nice black color. Best price. Cons:Sound level buttons touch is not perfectly. Some dust is piled at the edges of the bumper around the screen, the camera, speakers... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLifespring on 04/21/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Protects the phone well. The design of this cover makes it more durable than the bumper sold by the original manufacturer. Unbeatable price. The cover keeps the phone from sliding off surfaces. Cons:Dust collects around the edges. You can't see the unique design on the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRELdude on 04/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-Fits the device perfectly! Extremely snug and yet easy to apply. -Price. -Excellent quality, especially for the price. -Nice design. -Rugged sides and frosted back add traction for a nice firm grip. Cons:None that I can tell. Maybe could have been a bit thicker... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJacoleon on 04/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It fits the phone perfectly. - It is very cheap. - It protects the back of the phone when it falls. Cons:- As any other case, it makes the phone look a bit bigger. - Dust can accumulate on the border with the phone. OtherThoughts:It is a great case. And you... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections