DX » Community » Reviews » "S" Style Protective TPU Back Case for LG Nexus 4 E960 - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelhr69 on 05/19/2014

The cover fits very well on the phone. I use this cover for a year now and it still in great shape and hasn't lost its elasticity. It is slim and easy to use. You can take your phone in and out of this cover as many times as you wish and it still keeps its shape. The material feels good in your hands.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byducci0 on 02/04/2014

Perfect Match and low price. You can click the buttons very well and it looks strong and resistant. It has a grip in the lateral parts so it's very handy. it doesn't cover the camera and the sound holes. It covers perfectly all the edges and in my opinion it could help in case of drop of the phone Basically ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFigaroBR on 01/30/2014

This Style Protective Back Case is beautiful, easy to put in, but not easy to put out, is very flexible, so I think that it absorb most of impact. It also is rough in the sides for the cellphone doesn't slip easily from our hands. It don't have a protection for the adapter holes (power and earphone).... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzener82 on 12/11/2013

Perfectly fits my Google Nexus 4 android phone. All the buttons of the phone are perfectly reachable with this protective case. For the moment, tha quality of the product is perfect. No scratch neither on the protective case nor on the phone (of course). Does make the phone too thick. Keep careful for ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspahost on 12/10/2013

Acabado Mate/Brillante bastante chulo, da "seriedad" al móvil al ser en color negro. Espacios para auriculares, altavoz, micrófono (superior/inferior), USB y cámara trasera bien ajustados, encaja perfecto y cuadra todo, tiene un acabado mejor del que esperaba. La goma se nota ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytaterminala on 11/21/2013

Shipping was fast, the product is great and very useful, also is cheap. Also has a good a beauty design. I bought this product cause I already broke my screen once and wanted to protect it , cause don't want to buy again another screen. no complains about the product or the shipping. I'm very happy with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytartantroosers on 10/17/2013

I much prefer the softer cases rather than the hard plastic ones. This fits the bill just fine. Also it's not too bulky. It doesn't add much at all (1mm all around) to the size of the phone. It is a perfect fit also, not too loose or too tight. I would have preferred the Matt finish over the whole case,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrunopinho on 09/06/2013

Muito bom. preço excelente para proteger o LG Nexus 4. essencial já que a traseira de vidro do aparelho é relatada como sendo bem frágil. encaixa perfeitamente no aparelho. tem buracos pra camera, fone, som, usb. tudo certinho. vale a pena! não encontrei nada de ruim no produto.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygradon on 07/06/2013

Sturdy, stylish, non-slippery (unlike the phone itself) One cable with a 3.5mm jack with a wider base can't connect with the case on. I quess this is the cable's fault and since the case can be easily removed and replaced it is no real problem. Since the Nexus 4 is not officially realesed in the Netherlands,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFiks on 07/01/2013

I bought my nexus 4 and within 2 days the screen was destroyed ( while it was in my pocket, I thing the edge banged something...) I ordered a new one and was really careful with it until I received my protective case. Since then, i put it in my pocket, dropped it a couple of times (I'm really not careful ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections