DX » Community » Reviews » "S" Style Protective TPU Back Case for LG Nexus 4 E960 - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Durable light I Will order it again in the future.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMigdolbandit on 01/26/2015

I bought this in May of 2014 and it's still doing it's job. It's very lightweight so it won't make your phone feel like a brick. Fits nicely around the phone and very easy to take off if you need to clean it. Some chargers might be a little too big to fit into the case opening but I've only had I... Read more

Impression:light,Durable;

0 0 0

• posted byMelquiDX on 01/02/2015

Pros: This TPU case fits very well on Nexus 4. Cheap, flexible, durable, beautiful, resistant, slim. Mics, buttons, phones in, all function perfectly with this case. Adds a extra grip to the smartphone. Protect the corners and screen from accidental drops. Easy to clean. Cons: None.

Best Case to Nexus 4 Best Case to Nexus 4

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byDavidlag on 01/01/2015

I ordered it for a few friends and family, will also do so in the future.

Impression:I Will order it again in the future.;

0 0 0

• posted byelhr69 on 05/19/2014

The cover fits very well on the phone. I use this cover for a year now and it still in great shape and hasn't lost its elasticity. It is slim and easy to use. You can take your phone in and out of this cover as many times as you wish and it still keeps its shape. The material feels good in your... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byducci0 on 02/04/2014

Perfect Match and low price. You can click the buttons very well and it looks strong and resistant. It has a grip in the lateral parts so it's very handy. it doesn't cover the camera and the sound holes. It covers perfectly all the edges and in my opinion it could help in case of drop of the it's... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFigaroBR on 01/30/2014

This Style Protective Back Case is beautiful, easy to put in, but not easy to put out, is very flexible, so I think that it absorb most of impact. It also is rough in the sides for the cellphone doesn't slip easily from our hands. It don't have a protection for the adapter holes (power and Don't... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzener82 on 12/11/2013

Perfectly fits my Google Nexus 4 android phone. All the buttons of the phone are perfectly reachable with this protective case. For the moment, tha quality of the product is perfect. No scratch neither on the protective case nor on the phone (of course). Does make the phone too thick. Keep for is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspahost on 12/10/2013

Acabado Mate/Brillante bastante chulo, da "seriedad" al móvil al ser en color negro. Espacios para auriculares, altavoz, micrófono (superior/inferior), USB y cámara trasera bien ajustados, encaja perfecto y cuadra todo, tiene un acabado mejor del que esperaba. La goma se... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytaterminala on 11/21/2013

Shipping was fast, the product is great and very useful, also is cheap. Also has a good a beauty design. I bought this product cause I already broke my screen once and wanted to protect it , cause don't want to buy again another screen. no complains about the product or the shipping. I'm very new... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytartantroosers on 10/17/2013

I much prefer the softer cases rather than the hard plastic ones. This fits the bill just fine. Also it's not too bulky. It doesn't add much at all (1mm all around) to the size of the phone. It is a perfect fit also, not too loose or too tight. I would have preferred the Matt finish over the the... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections