• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Android media player 4.0

posted by bragatrosco on 01/31/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

I come nicely packed in box with manual itself is not indicated on the website but the media player has a space at the bottom to a 2.5 SATA HD but not yet tested to see if it works. Connecting the media player it start a aplicatication to start configuration and the first impression was very good speed for open applications is very fast setup the resolution at 1080p and there were no problems in the implementation of the movies I tested. the remote responds well to commands but unfortunately it interfered with my tv. The flash also works well tested watching videos on youtube and the resolution is optimal. It has a mini-USB output indicating connection to pc (otg?) but could not get the computer to recognize. Summing up the processing is quite fast good amount of memory the image is flawless and complete audio pcm making this one of the best media player options dealextreme today despite the price is not slow.

Cons:

I'm having problems with the wifi connection as the device disappears so I'm using the ethernet network. the manufacturer is not identified precluding any updates. The system has an app update but it does not connect to remote server. The audio has pops when opening and closing applications and intermittently.

OtherThoughts:

Nothing

Bottomline:

If someone discover the real manufacturer or an update would be interesting to start a post on the forum.

• Android 4.0 Google TV
    • Android 4.0 Google TV
    • Android 4.0 Google TV

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections