DX » Community » Reviews » Crystal Music Note Necklace (66cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjonatas87 on 02/11/2013

The material is very good, well done the strass are very well bonded and are beautiful seem true brilliance, looks like it will last very well take care I bought as a gift. But I think if it were me I would not like it much because it is too big, it's really great when both the pendant necklace, I do ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byHiphoppah on 01/21/2011

- I tought it was made of cheap plastic but it isnt. - Comes whit a chain. - I gave as a present to someone who loves making music, she liked it. It's good for a present. - The packaging was very good. - It is pretty big, i tought it was smaller. - The chain looks a little cheap. The was actually the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymarcelopatriota on 05/03/2010

A beautiful necklace that seems to be quite expensive ... Details have worked very well ... he is much bigger than I expected and pretty heavy too ... the cord is long ... my girlfriend loved it and no idea how much it cost ... I am very pleased with the quality of this piece, I bought two one estarpor ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycoldfusion182 on 08/11/2009

It is very shiny, who wants some bling bling! hahaha! The desing is very beautiful! Es muy brillante, quien quiere un poco de bling bling! jajaja! El diseño es muy bonito! I don't have anything against this product, it does what is supposed to do has to do and the quality is superb. No tengo nada ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections