DX » Community » Reviews » Color Changing ON OFF Pattern Magic Ceramics Mug - Black
Customer’s impression:
nice cool magic
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytapo4ok on 04/02/2015

Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Its nice, its works very fun, not very big and not very small. Each time this mug makes drinking more fun. Cons: Maybe it could be a bit bigger. Letter OFF still visible when it makes white. Bottomline: Would recommend for those who looking for fun tea mug.

Impression:cool;

0 0 0

• posted byZcippy on 01/20/2015

This is a really great product! Great quality! Great build technique! Nice price (even if it wouldn't hurt if it was a little bit lower). If you are looking for something like this, look no further, this will be of great use to you in your everyday life and can sustain constant use because of the... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted bystilldp on 12/08/2014

O bom nessa caneca a diversão que ela propoes a quem gosta de coisas diferente para tomar um café bem quentinho vale muito a pena o investimento...........................................................................recomendo!

Impression:magic;

0 0 0

• posted byonlyice on 07/19/2014

This mug is great, the black color it's very cool, when you put any hot drink you will see a very nice effect, sometimes when you put the mouth on the mug the border can become black again. Unfortunately the mug seems too small, they can get something around 300 ml, but I was expecting at least a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvdaniel on 07/10/2014

It's a really nice mug, the color changing feature gives a little extra touch in the morning coffee pleasure. The first time my coworkers saw it they was very impressed, it's a plus. Maybe the price could be a cons, but I think it's a right price for a unique mug. It's some kind of funny how your... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byabdobelk on 06/28/2014

- Good liquid capacity - The color changing according to temperature is actually accurate - Nice feel & touch - Fits good in a mug warmer None so far, except the price that is a little expensive. A good item, I love it, it's even better if you have a mug warmer, it'll keep it warmer for and I... Read more

Color changing mug

0 0 0

• posted byHOoLeR on 10/10/2013

The product quality is good and it came well packaged. With the postal service we have here in Brazil, where employees do not have the least respect for their products, I was afraid that the mug would come here with problems, which did not happen. You can read the writing without even being in is... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: