DX » Community » Reviews » JD-301 5mW 532nm Green Laser Flashlight - Black (1 x 18650)
Customer’s impression:
nice Хорошо! great laser Gran laser
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8580529 on 12/10/2014

Muy buen producto con una calidad excelente y gran alcance, cumpliendo con las especificaciones técnicas, muy completo con los accesorios y estupenda batería que garantiza un largo uso. Lo recomiendo. Read more

Impression:Gran laser;

0 0 0

• posted byBulldogLover on 11/26/2014

Well-made, very strong, and amazing beam in the dark. Can't wait to see it in the fog. No cons so far. Read more

Impression:great laser;

0 0 0

• posted byf22shift on 11/24/2014

the housing is nice because it can be separated to different lengths accommodating either an 18650 or 16340 battery. I like that design because i don't find myself using more than just short bursts. it's definitely stronger than a pen laser and requires care when using. but it is not strong enough to ... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byAmain on 11/21/2014

+ Qualitatively made + We can see the beam at night + Good battery + charger + Has the key on, off. -Rays can be clearly seen only in the fog -Need an adapter for charger Very good laser shines brightly visible beam in the dark, especially in fog, at night a thin strip of the beam when the beam fog is ... Read more

Good powerful laser

Impression:Хорошо!;

0 0 0

• posted byRusty321 on 02/14/2014

You can clearly see the beem! 18650 battery gives you long working time. Key lock, so you can protect it from children It's dangerous to point this laser to eyes You can't burn anything with this laser It does not even warm your skin So I guess it's true 5-10mw Buy it if you like to experiment with lasers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bympmegas on 09/17/2013

This Laser have 50 mW or more! -It can burn things when focused -Queima coisas se usar o foco -Easy to use -Fácil de Usar -It's very bright -Muito Forte I don't see any problem with it, just some errors in the stick ,saying "PEODUCT" "DRIECT" ,when the right is "PRODUCT&... Read more

8 0 3

• posted byroiros on 03/19/2013

really strong IMHO first green laser that I have. good hold seems to be adjustable to fit CR123 (by removing part of the handle) the front swivels to increase the dot size making it a marker (~5 cm size for 3-5m, ~1m for ~100m) instead of a pointer bit bulky battery direction not marked my charger doesn'... Read more

6 0 4

• posted bymikutzu on 02/24/2013

Sturdy design, easy grip, the ability to have a key to use as a safety switch is a useful feature when you don't want kids or anyone else to turn it on. Another good feature is the fact that you can use CR123A batteries as well as 18650 and if you pull a bit to lengthen the spring you can use CR2 as ... Read more

1 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections