DX » Community » Reviews » YP-3005 Cree XM-L T6 450lm 3-Mode White Zooming Headlamp - Black (4 x AA)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byErnestoFB on 11/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This headlamp uses a highly efficient CREE LED, so potent that it is more powerful than the headlights of a car. I was amazed at the brightness of the LED when the headlamp was turned on for the first time! The optics are superb, very clear and transparent, no s... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydesertdawg57 on 03/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good looking head lamp, reasonably bright. Excellent for "hands-free" work. Click-stop angles help focus light at job in hand. Cons:Not as bright as some of the other brands I've bought from DX.com. A little heavier than most others, battery boy at back of hea... Read more

0 0
  • posted byristikas on 01/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I have seen a bit brightre headlights. But this one i like due it have a zoom. Specialy its good when you fishing or with mates sitting somewhere in the dark. Very bright light without zoom will blind your friends and scare away fish. Yes it have a lower light option but... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybrbrbrbrbr on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very bright headlight. Easy to use. Do not look in the light. It willl give you a headdeck. There are three ways to make light: low high and alarm mode. Simple but usefull. I dont know how muchh time it will take to empty the batterys but the llight is great. Four battery... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections