DX » Community » Reviews » YP-3005 450lm 3-Mode White Zooming Headlamp - Black (4 x AA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byErnestoFB on 11/08/2013

This headlamp uses a highly efficient CREE LED, so potent that it is more powerful than the headlights of a car. I was amazed at the brightness of the LED when the headlamp was turned on for the first time! The optics are superb, very clear and transparent, no scratches or scuffs. The fact that it use ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydesertdawg57 on 03/05/2013

Good looking head lamp, reasonably bright. Excellent for "hands-free" work. Click-stop angles help focus light at job in hand. Not as bright as some of the other brands I've bought from DX.com. A little heavier than most others, battery boy at back of head does not allow use for instance, reading ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byristikas on 01/22/2013

I have seen a bit brightre headlights. But this one i like due it have a zoom. Specialy its good when you fishing or with mates sitting somewhere in the dark. Very bright light without zoom will blind your friends and scare away fish. Yes it have a lower light option but its not enought allways. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrbrbrbrbr on 01/08/2013

Very bright headlight. Easy to use. Do not look in the light. It willl give you a headdeck. There are three ways to make light: low high and alarm mode. Simple but usefull. I dont know how muchh time it will take to empty the batterys but the llight is great. Four batterys AA. Quite enough power. Vertical ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections