There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• very bright headlight

posted by brbrbrbrbr on 01/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

Very bright headlight. Easy to use. Do not look in the light. It willl give you a headdeck. There are three ways to make light: low high and alarm mode. Simple but usefull. I dont know how muchh time it will take to empty the batterys but the llight is great. Four batterys AA. Quite enough power. Vertical adjustment light is ok. Zooming is good but sometimes to easy.

Cons:

I find the light head quite heavy. It feel like quality but it is heavy. The switch is to easy. It wil go of in you back pack. I think I will make a switch backup myself. I think the electric wire is not that impressive but parhaps it will will suite.
    Light is little bit blue, not much. Belt is the only thing that is not that quality. But it is ok. It is not that waterproof. It will stand a shower but not all day. Much rain: use a sack.

OtherThoughts:

Compared to the Petzl it is good for your money. I find it verry comforable to wear dispite of the weight. I think I prefere this above my 65 euro headlight.

Bottomline:

Buy it. It is good. For the money it is a lot off light for that price. It must be great for camping, hiking, climbing etc

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections