DX » Community » Reviews » 7022 DIY 10W 1050lm 6000K COB LED White Light Rectangle Strip - Yellow (DC 12~14V)
Customer’s impression:
delicate lots of light!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlexHRG on 12/02/2014

Pros: insane amount of light! Cons: not much info about? I installed it and worked great for a short while... don't know if it overheated or some other issue was going on... Read more

Impression:delicate,lots of light!;

0 0 0

• posted bycodyc on 08/31/2013

These strips are really bright, like the headlights on your vehicle bright, wide beam dispursment, very small for the output and concentrated, would do well in say a running light replacement on a vehicle or underbody lights assuming they dont have issues with corrosion. These heat up fast, you should ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGlo49 on 06/20/2013

This is a phenomenal light strip. I screwed this onto the existing aluminum frame of an existing 30W fixture in a motorhome, using no heat transfer goop. The existing 30W flourescents drew about 1.5 amps. This 7022 strip draws about .8 amps, and is much brighter. I still used the plastic diffuser, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrewby07 on 05/15/2013

Ordered together with driver sku #164916. INCREDIBLY bright. Use a good heatsink, and this is an awesome and TINY LED! I plan on trying it as an aquarium light. The lumen rating is somewhere around that of a 120W light bulb None that I can think of....other than the heat. Get a proper heat sink....this ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byJohnCGibbons on 04/06/2013

Does not generate too much heat (but it still really does need a heat sink). Light output is simply unbelievable! Very bright for such a small package size. Great for RV's or campers or any remote place where you only have 12V power. It really wants to be driven by a current source (0.5 Amps) and not ... Read more

1 0 5

• posted bypazpazpaz on 04/05/2013

very bright with voltage between 12-14v it can be connected straight to the car battery with a switch in between. very low power consumption. it is also very compact. perfect for camping, 4wd trip or work truck. light is a very nice warm white. none really. possibly heat but this can not be avoided also ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byTareka on 03/18/2013

Great light output. Does not need special driver ~900mA @ 12.3 volts. Good compact size, Far more useful than the size suggests. Should have heatsink mount for extended use. Be careful when soldering leads to the pads, tin leads and pad before final placement. Will be great as fixed lighting in my camper ... Read more

1 0 6

• posted bysuperturbox on 12/31/2012

massive level of light, mounted on aluplate with nice finish that makes it easyer to mount on heatsink generates a lot of heat(like all powerfull led´s) just recieved it when i got home from the new years party, and hooked up to my PSU, hit 8V and it lit up, GF went, how much did u pay for that ... Read more

6 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections