DX » Community » Reviews » IPEGA PG-9017 Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 Controller for Ipad / Iphone / Smartphone / Android / iOS PC
5.0
  • 5 star 41 ( 52% )
  • 4 star 37 ( 47% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byCowser on 04/25/2014

    -great for classic games/emulators -good battery life -Small can fit it in all my pockets the clip works great -looks cool -good quaity construction for the price -cheap price! -Bad manual -Nubs are pretty lame All the controls are great except the nubs they don't really do much, barely any travel on them and they aren't sensitive to any travel. Great ... Read more

    0 0
  • posted bybenedictoarcanj on 04/12/2014

    good and cheap, i bought 3 ipega.i recommend ipega, is very good for waste your time em queud. i bought 3 ipegas one for me,other for my brother and other for my friend. i hope buy more ipega for sell, this very good invest analogic small, i recommend ipega, is very good for waste your time em queud. i bought 3 ipegas one for me,other for my brother ... Read more

    0 0
  • posted byUnkouh on 03/10/2014

    - Good price, shown solid and good materials. Buen precio, se ve solido y buen material - Easy and intuitive to configure. Es facil e intuitivo para configurar - Great for playing emulators. Excelente para jugar con emuladores - The manual can be a bit confusing. El manual puede ser un poco confuso. - The analog stick is a bit rough similar to psp. ... Read more

    with Sony Xperia ZR front package
    0 0
  • posted byhuhugrub on 02/12/2014

    Buttons works well, functions as a MAME controller on my android 4.4.2 Kitkat phone no problem. Battery time is around 3-4 hours constant use, maybe even more as I don't charge that often. Blue tooth connection works well with my android phone. There only real issue I have with this controller is the analog controls at the bottom, they are not very ... Read more

    1 0
  • posted byhijackthisnow on 02/10/2014

    Samsung galaxy note 3 (NOT ROOTED) works fantastically. ((My Samsung Galaxy note 3 has a bit of a tight fit but it fits nonetheless. No scratches or damages no problem love it)) Easy setup. Affordable price. Get to play all the games I used to enjoy as I was a child. Easy to reset if it stops working to get it back to working order.(stopped working ... Read more

    size comparison with iphone 5
    0 0
  • posted byCarrotDoo on 02/06/2014

    Despite taking a while to figure out how to use it, I was really excited when I finally got the controller to work. The controller buttons are really nice to use and makes you feel like you're using an actual console. The controller works with emulator (I have only tested it with GBA emulator) on computers so playing them on your computer will feel ... Read more

    0 0
  • posted bymartinweiner on 02/04/2014

    Muy bueno, buena calidad, botones suficientes, facil de config. buenisimo para los juegos del mame, gameboy, etc. muy bueno para galaxy s4. buenisimo para los juegos del mame, gameboy, etc. muy bueno para galaxy s4. mmm... apesar de que la configuracion es muy facil, tuve que buscar en internet y ahi entendi que para configurar el blootho hay que apretar ... Read more

    0 0
  • posted bychinoMarley on 01/25/2014

    Amazing video game joystick support for Bluetooth 2.3 + android devices and play your iPhone games and nes snes psx emulators gba nds etc. with this great gamepad without drivers or pc ready for use Perfect for 95% of games. and for better performance in games for the other 5% Maper as Tincorekeymapper program needed to adjust to 100% Exelent!!!!! eh ... Read more

    0 0
  • posted byDenBosch89 on 01/22/2014

    The first thing that I saw when the package arrived, was the way it was packed. It was in a good solid box and looked professional. As soon as you understand the way the controller works its really really cool. For me using it for different games and it feels like I am on a gameboy, just like the old days. It feels good nice when you hold it and you ... Read more

    0 0
  • posted byCNorthup on 12/23/2013

    It really works quite well. It hasn't been detected accurately on every program I've tried but works fine on others. Seems to hold charge a long time. fairly small for a controller but still fits. The triggers feel pretty flimsy with very little feedback. I haven't tried them out much though. Worth the price, works fine with various programs and can ... Read more

    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections