DX » Community » Reviews » TENVIS JPT3815w 1/4" CMOS 300KP Security Network Camera w/ Wi-Fi / 10-LED IR Night Vision - White
Customer’s impression:
Great value Superb Easy setup cost benefit El software ha perdido funcionalidades
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by1seller1 on 04/22/2015

I bought three units but only 1 of them is working ok. The other two were returned to DX and I am waiting for the store credit.

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted byLessmann on 03/21/2015

Fácil de instalação e boa qualidade. O software de vigilância que tem algumas limitações. Mas a relação custo x benefício é muito boa

Impression:Great value,Easy setup;

0 0 0

• posted byJJSaenz on 03/10/2015

Soy usuario de cámara jpt 3815, y desde el software de 2014 , han perdido una gran funcionalidad. En la alarma por Email, podías utilizar la opción de recibir la IP externa del router desde dondeestBa conectado , con lo cual era super útil , para gestionarla desde la dmz de touter sin tener IP... Read more

Impression:Great value,El software ha perdido funcionalidades;

0 0 0

• posted bygigitek on 03/06/2015

Pro: Easy to setup using the Windows configuration software found on the cd. Quality of video ok for this price. Use your mobile phone for viewing your camera. Cons: Doesn't have IR-Cut. I don't know if is something with my camera or to this specific model, but everything has a blue tint. Images... Read more

Impression:Great value;

0 0 0

• posted by8797396 on 12/28/2014

Excellent quality, very easy setup: it took me 5 minutes to configure wifi and get it working. Alarm by email, recording to ftp site and alarm hours can be scheduled. The only con is that this camera does not accept memory card. Taxes to Brazil are too high (impostos para o Brasil: 60% importação... Read more

Impression:Great value,cost benefit,Easy setup;

0 0 0

• posted bypujung on 12/05/2014

I installed two of these and work like what it supposed to do. Easy set up. I use email alert function only and it send email if it detect movement as it supposed to be. No complain yet.

Impression:Exelent and affordable;

0 0 0

• posted bylinzbd on 10/15/2014

Feasible price. The camera is easy to install and use. Night mode works perfectly. The pan-tilt works without problems. The zoom function is available. The camera works great with surveillance station with Synlology. I use wifi mode, the ability to live through the Internet

Impression:Superb;

0 0 0

• posted byTheRealShadow on 08/01/2014

Pros: . General: a fairly decent camera for the price, easy to setup if you start wired . price: for the price, it is unbeatable . ddns: it has own Tenvis ddns, plus an additional configurable ddns . night image: the images are crisp and clear; the switchover is immediate . controls: the web is .... Read more

Impression:Quite impressive for the price;

0 0 0

• posted bytansue on 06/29/2014

Took more than 20 days before i received my order. With remotely controlling my order no sound. The green light can be turned off with your computer. Software is obvious. Works quite well with the app (android). Tenvis Sight. Please note the adapter is not European. So buy an adapter that allows... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrobert5785 on 06/16/2014

Good price. The camera is easy to install and use. Night mode works perfectly. The pan-tilt works without problems. The zoom function is available but not in the original software. The camera works great with surveillance station with Synlology. I use wifi mode, the ability to live through the -... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: