DX » Community » Reviews » TENVIS JPT3815w-W 1/4" CMOS 300KP Security Network Camera w/ Wi-Fi / 10-LED IR Night Vision - White
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytansue on 06/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Took more than 20 days before i received my order. With remotely controlling my order no sound. The green light can be turned off with your computer. Software is obvious. Works quite well with the app (android). Tenvis Sight. Cons:Please note the adapter is not European.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobert5785 on 06/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price. The camera is easy to install and use. Night mode works perfectly. The pan-tilt works without problems. The zoom function is available but not in the original software. The camera works great with surveillance station with Synlology. I use wifi mod... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvmarko77 on 01/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good price - easy to use - very good night vision - clear view - tilt and pan - you can watch online when away from house - multicamera Cons:Audio not as good as camera. It doesn't have zoom option. OtherThoughts:It should have also European plug. I had to buy... Read more

1 0
  • posted byvanzoelen on 06/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price, works both on wired and wireless networks, easy to setup, night vision which works great, can be used as a bay monitor when outside the house, can be operated remotely (tilt and pan) Cons:Audio is not that great - a lot of interference OtherThoughts:I was ex... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanino on 04/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent Customer Service. Simple to setup, simple operation, good quality Built in DDNS works good. Good product support. iPhone app works good. can access and control the camera from any computer in the internet, just install activex. Cons:Poor night vision, firmware... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections