DX » Community » Reviews » TENVIS JPT3815w-W 1/4" CMOS 300KP Security Network Camera w/ Wi-Fi / 10-LED IR Night Vision - White
  • 5 star 9 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytansue on 06/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Took more than 20 days before i received my order. With remotely controlling my order no sound. The green light can be turned off with your computer. Software is obvious. Works quite well with the app (android). Tenvis Sight. Cons:Please note the adapter is not European.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobert5785 on 06/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Good price. The camera is easy to install and use. Night mode works perfectly. The pan-tilt works without problems. The zoom function is available but not in the original software. The camera works great with surveillance station with Synlology. I use wifi mod... Read more

0 0
  • posted byasenen on 02/08/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Calidad/precio excepcional. Una cámara PTZ a precio de saldo. Calidad aceptable en vídeo. Se puede gestionar con infinidad de programas de terceros, bien para pc como para móviles. La gestión del movimiento es muy fácil y se adapta a la... Read more

0 0
  • posted byking_yann on 02/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Camera IP fonctionnant en PTZ, c'est à dire sur les trois axes. La résolution est correcte et suffisante pour une surveillance d'une habitation par exemple. L'assistance IR pour la vision de nuit marche parfaitement. Cons:L'antenne wifi n'est pas amo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvmarko77 on 01/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Good price - easy to use - very good night vision - clear view - tilt and pan - you can watch online when away from house - multicamera Cons:Audio not as good as camera. It doesn't have zoom option. OtherThoughts:It should have also European plug. I had to buy... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNzo24a on 11/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- the instruction manuel is simple. Cons:- the microphone integete is poor quality. ( a lot of interference. ) - the speaker integrate is poor quality. ( much interference incomprehensible. looks like the alien language. ) - there is the one to two seconds delay between... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGofast1000rr on 10/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small, Compact, nice finish. Looks exactly like all the other IP Camera's out there. Somehow Tenvis looked like they are serous about their camera's. And they are. It just works. The software wizard is very intuitive and does about 80pct of the work for you. The other 2... Read more

0 0
  • posted byglbramalho on 08/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to setup and configure. Well documented. The factory website is well organized and provides full information and software. Works well in Mac OS X and Safari. Image quality is nice for a VGA resolution both for day and night. The wifi range is ok. Cons:Act... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuisardo on 07/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good image. Good sound. Easy to setup with the wizard. Good Tenvis support over the their forum. Cons:The sound management, video recording and multi-camera feature can only be used with IE. And the IE activex may crash from time to time in IE 10 over an 64 SO.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvanzoelen on 06/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price, works both on wired and wireless networks, easy to setup, night vision which works great, can be used as a bay monitor when outside the house, can be operated remotely (tilt and pan) Cons:Audio is not that great - a lot of interference OtherThoughts:I was ex... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections