DX » Community » Reviews » Transformers Design Protective Aluminum Alloy Back Cover Case for Iphone 5 - Silver
  • 5 star 1 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• iPhone 5 Transformer Case Reviews

posted by AtitShah on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Pricing - Very Reasonable
    Durability - Good
    Style - Excellent, It really transforms your iPhone 5 looks. While talking on iPhones 5 with this this cover installed it sure is a Neck Twister
    Quality - Excellent Finish and Easy to install

Cons:

Weight - by installing this cover, your iPhone 5 will become bit heavy but as far as I am concerned it didn't bothered me much

Functions - It is bit hard to reach the Power button on top of iPhone5 and is difficult to access few other buttons also.

Signal Problem - I had read the reviews saying that the signal will become weak once you install this case. Well its true, I was having full bars signal on iPhone 5 when I had my old case installed. By installing this case it reduced my signal by one bar. So if you have network Signal Problem, Consider this point seriously. Its sure a reception Killer.

OtherThoughts:

One thing I would is to erase those white markings at the rear of the Case as all iPhone users know where to insert Sim card and where is camera etc. I think by removing those marks at the rear of the cover will look more smart.

Bottomline:

Its a value for money case for iPhone 5 and it sure does transforms the look of your device and give it a hi-tech look.

But it sure a Reception Killer. so if you have signal Problem, consider this as a major point.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections