DX » Community » Reviews » IBM T60H Compatible 7800mAh Replacement Lithium Battery Pack for R60/T60/Z61-Series Laptops (Black)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTryakis on 09/07/2011

Very cheep The time to work is really aceptable, about 3 to 4,5 hours with windows 7 pro Just install it you do not need to nowe anything just placed it in de lapto battery slot mmmmmm we will just to heve see hoe much life-time the battery have. I like this product the cost is about one-third of an original bat, but the working time is good, I think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiedo on 09/07/2011

Much cheaper than the original replacement batteries! about 30 euros instead of 120 euros for a battery with the same capacity (that is the real capacity, not the advertised capacity, see cons). Fits quite well and works fine. In my IBM T60 it lasts for 3 to 4 hours. The rated 7800mAh is far from the capacity you get: 6600mAh. That means 71,24Wh instead ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylancerck on 01/12/2011

Battery is of higher capacity as compared to the original 6 cell. The price is also very competitive as compare to other online shops or even eBay. Its not as high as what the manufacturer had claimed. Instead, its between 6600 mAh and 7200mAh. My notebook reported it's capacity as 72.6Wh. It does not fit as well as the original battery as there are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjurysek on 11/02/2010

I bought this battery about one year ago. It can hold my IBM Z60m notebook for 3 or more hours working...better result than original battery, but for more than half of price! When new showed capacity was 56Wh but designed is 71,28Wh! So quite disappointment! But now, after one year and 97 cycles, 57Wh !:-) Sometimes, when working for long time, notebook ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcBis on 03/10/2010

- Cheap - Long battery time - Does what it promises With WIFI, full brightness and maximum performance, I get around 4-5 hours of usage time. Without wifi, half brightness and battery optimize, around 8-9hours. - When going under 5-8%, it can sometimes have 0% left and not start without power being plugged in. - Sticks out of the computer (Not really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybenosoft on 01/11/2009

After receiving a faulty unit and returning it to DealExtreme, I received another unit. I was afraid it wouldn't work either, but to my surprise, it did! My ThinkPad Power Manager can tell it's not a genuine Lenovo battery, but it does accept it. It's displayed as a Sanyo battery, with Full charge capacity: 71.41 Wh Design capacity: 71.28 It does charge ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections