DX » Community » Reviews » IBM T60H Compatible 7800mAh Replacement Lithium Battery Pack for R60/T60/Z61-Series Laptops (Black)
  • 5 star 2 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTryakis on 09/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very cheep The time to work is really aceptable, about 3 to 4,5 hours with windows 7 pro Just install it you do not need to nowe anything just placed it in de lapto battery slot Cons:mmmmmm we will just to heve see hoe much life-time the battery have. OtherThoughts: Bot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDiedo on 09/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Much cheaper than the original replacement batteries! about 30 euros instead of 120 euros for a battery with the same capacity (that is the real capacity, not the advertised capacity, see cons). Fits quite well and works fine. In my IBM T60 it lasts for 3 to 4 hours. Co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylancerck on 01/12/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Battery is of higher capacity as compared to the original 6 cell. The price is also very competitive as compare to other online shops or even eBay. Cons:Its not as high as what the manufacturer had claimed. Instead, its between 6600 mAh and 7200mAh. My notebook reported... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjurysek on 11/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this battery about one year ago. It can hold my IBM Z60m notebook for 3 or more hours working...better result than original battery, but for more than half of price! Cons:When new showed capacity was 56Wh but designed is 71,28Wh! So quite disappointment! But no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcBis on 03/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Long battery time - Does what it promises With WIFI, full brightness and maximum performance, I get around 4-5 hours of usage time. Without wifi, half brightness and battery optimize, around 8-9hours. Cons:- When going under 5-8%, it can sometimes have 0% left... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybenosoft on 01/11/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:After receiving a faulty unit and returning it to DealExtreme, I received another unit. I was afraid it wouldn't work either, but to my surprise, it did! My ThinkPad Power Manager can tell it's not a genuine Lenovo battery, but it does accept it. It's displayed... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections