DX » Community » Reviews » Car Washable Wax Sponge Polishing Pad Cleaner - Yellow (12 PCS)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byth3pr4wn on 07/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Cheap enough to use and throw away, 12 pack should last a while. Quality is OK. Cons:Pads are a little thinner and harder foam than I'm used to - the hardness could induce some scratching on cars with very glossy, fine paintwork unless you are careful to use a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIllusiones on 07/22/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:product of great quality, I really liked the finish and utility that will give me, I was looking for some time, it was a great buy Cons:I have no complaint, I liked the product. I hope to buy more soon. OtherThoughts:indicate the product to my friends and family, I real... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDcBRA on 05/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The foam is well made and is from higher quality than some others I've purchased over the web long ago. Nice to wax your car, dress tires and trims, etc... Cons:It's not as high quality as a top brand foam applicator, but it'll get the job done. OtherThoughts:It... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections