DX » Community » Reviews » GD-AA-2B-7 1.2V 3000mAh Ni-MH Rechargeable AA Batteries - (Pair)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymodreamarin on 04/12/2014

Nice price for a set of two AA batteries which are almost 3000 mAh: from 2700 to 2830 mAh, at least after six weeks'time of use and three recharges. None yet. Given time, who knows how much will they last, but right now - at a month and a half AFTER purchasing - I have no "cons". Maybe the fact that the price went up with 30 cents... Great ... Read more

Powerful AA batteries Powerful AA batteries Powerful AA batteries
    1 0
  • posted byshpax on 03/29/2013

Stated 3000mAh - may be it is 2900, I do not know. But until now my tests with compact camera show extremely good performance and seems they are 3000mAh. Tests were run with following parameters: Internal flash was set to highest power Backscreen lit all the time Antishake was enabled Full zoom in - zoom out for 30-40% of all shots. After each shot ... Read more

5 0
  • posted bysozai26 on 01/11/2013

is good quality. after charge more than 20hours still not over heat not licking. in the packaging need to show how long to charge and use the charger. need to more details for the battery.Mean the power will lost how much if not use about 1 week. overall look nice and can give more details and dont know the actual mAh.But not yet try to use it heavy ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections