DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Waist Belt PU Leather Case for Samsung i9100 - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byflux1000 on 04/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:PRODUCT WITH GREAT QUALITY, neat appareance and fine touch. The magnetic clasp holds mobile secure inside the case, as it's strong enough to be safe, but not too strong to have trouble opening it. Good clip belt, does its work as proposed. I'm using it with a Huawei G300,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBOILS on 04/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:magnetic latch, looks like leather, has internal nice and soft artificial skin layer Cons:no cons at all OtherThoughts:if you do not need a real leather case than this is a good choice for you (don't have any thoughts any more but I have to add some text to post the rev... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywaterat007 on 02/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Samsung S2 Good quality, Black well stitched, durable and stylish belt holster. Looks like leather, kind of feels and smells like leather. Made from PU Material, very hardy and durable. Good 2x Magnetic Flap Catchers. Tight to start with, especially if your Sa... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections