Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Samsung S2 Good quality, well stitched and good quality

posted by waterat007 on 02/11/2013
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Samsung S2 Good quality, Black well stitched, durable and stylish belt holster. Looks like leather, kind of feels and smells like leather. Made from PU Material, very hardy and durable. Good 2x Magnetic Flap Catchers. Tight to start with, especially if your Samsung S2 has a protective cover on your phone, Like i Do. But over time will loosen up.
    Not only does it clip to your belt it has a Safety Domed Clip that will solidly grip to your belt. I've used this on construction sites, in all manner of environments and hazards, and has protected my Samsung S2 for 16+ months now.

Cons:

That its not made from real leather.

OtherThoughts:

This is a replacement for me, exact copy. for one that i have used daily for 16 months. Its still in good holding condition, a bit sloppy. But the replacement is 1/6th of the cost I originally paid to another online retailer, probably got it from DX anyway.

Bottomline:

A Good Quality, Well Stitched, Very Durable and Stylish Belt Holster. Good price for the protection and the convenience of having my phone right there.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections