DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI V1.4 Male to Male Flat Connection Cable - Black (50cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylcabral on 07/18/2013

Good price / value ratio. Feels well built. Really like the fact that the cable is flat, although it is just probably half the thickness of other cables. So far no problems A bit short but longer that what I needed so far Used it connected with a DVI adapter to connect to a PC monitor without problems.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvioleta21 on 06/02/2013

Very flexible cable. Good materials and finishing. Lightweight, compared with other HDMI cables. Useful for short connections. I use it to connect my TV set to an HDMI switch on the back of the TV set. Short length avoids tangles. Español: Es un cable muy flexible. Buenos materiales y buen acabado.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBobby1234 on 05/15/2013

Very short Nowadays it's hard to find just short cables for connecting the HDMI splitter to the devices. This one is short enough and perfectly flexible. And it should be 1.4 version compatible. It just looks little bit cheap, but for the price its ok. I'm still missing some high quality cables with ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections