DX » Community » Reviews » Soshine 4-Slot Li-ion 18650 Battery Smart Fast Charger w/ 2-Round-Pin Plug Adapter / Car Charger
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Fast charger with individual channels

posted by wsdfghseh on 06/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

Very fast charger at 1000mA. Great to have 4 individual channels all charging at 1000mA. Only owned for a short time so not sure of long lasting quality, but it appears to be built solid. Nice that it can be used in the car, and has informative indicators. It appears that v3 of this product appears to be a big improvement over previous ones. Here's hoping for no fires! Charged 12 brand new 1000mAh ultrafire BRC "3600mAh" batteries so far with charging times and reliability both good. Doesn't seem to produce much heat considering that it is pumping 4A into the batteries.

Cons:

none that I can think of.

OtherThoughts:

I don't have the equipment to test cut-off (and not trickle) at 4.2V but I'm guessing that isn't an issue with this new version (v3).

Bottomline:

Good value charger if you value the high speed charging. A little more pricey than other chargers but I think it's well worth the money if long term reliability is maintained.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections