DX » Community » Reviews » 1806 Repair Tool Kit for Iphone 4 / 4S / 5 / Ipad / MacBook
  • 5 star 5 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMoe52c on 06/30/2014

I love the screw organizer. It's a yellow slab of plastic with hollows where you can park each screw. Best feature of this kit. Has all the tools you need for any iPhone or iPad. Quality of tools is decent Screwdrivers are OK, could be better. The screw organizer has hollows that correspond to iPhone 4 screw locations. I was working on another model.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMtFuji on 12/12/2013

Great prices, great products, great shipping, cordial and friendly staff, everything is just perfect, they arrange replacement which i could not received the product. The package was good. so far i like it. package got lost in transit and their consumer service was really great and they sent over another one. nothing to mention about cons.... A client ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynickzoic on 11/12/2013

0.8mm pentalobe screwdriver for 4S worked great, the drivers are tiny (8cm long) but quite useble and have their sizes clearly marked on the handles. The drivers are slightly magnetized, enough to pick up tiny screws easily. Not sure how useful the yellow base plate will turn out to be, but on the other hand it doesn't hurt. I thought is was a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAndersOverby on 10/15/2013

-Everything you need for an iPhone 4 repair or two. -cheap alternative to expensive tools -perfect for one/two time use -Screw tray works really well plastic pryers are a bit soft and get roughed up easily, Can't handle many repairs. These tools are perfect if you've bought a new screen or homebutton nd you are looking to replace it yourself. Toolset ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndvud6gqim1w on 03/23/2013

It does the job. I like how it keeps the screws organized so you know where to put everything. Make sure to follow a previous youtube post I wish the magnetic component to the screw driver was a littlemore stronger so that it could keep the screw and the washer sticking together. I lost 1 tiny washer from my phone because of it. Make sure to follow ... Read more

0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections