DX » Community » Reviews » Premium 8X Macro-Effect Camera Lens Filter (58mm)
Customer’s impression:
Very good muito bom Fun Very good product !
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by10231451 on 08/08/2016

Um filtro bom e barato que nos meus primeiros testes atendeu bem a minha expectativa. Percebi apenas que a lente balança um pouco, como se estive solta na armação, mas até então não atrapalhou em nada o uso.

Impression:muito bom;

0 0 1

• posted byjosemmolina on 03/04/2016

Esta lente para macro me ha dado muchas más alegrías de lo esperado. Si bien cuesta un poco enfocar y no se puede andar con prisas los resultados son macros estupendos y con buena nitidez.

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byvldxacc on 01/18/2016

This is a cheap, uncoated glass closeup filter, with a metal frame. The quality is decent for the price. It comes in a plastic case which is slightly too thin for the filter so it bulges slightly when closed (I'm not too worried, but I wonder if you step on it whether the glass might pop out). be... Read more

Impression:Fun;

0 0 0

• posted by8831147 on 08/03/2015

Ok

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byMario_40 on 04/14/2015

Quality good, packaging good, price good . Shipment out of factory: fast Arrival in Europe: 140 days !!!

Impression:Very good product !;

0 0 0

• posted byRose8787 on 11/10/2014

Very good filter that let you take close-up photos with a "regular lens". A bit difficult to use auto-focus, but by using the trial-and-error method, the auto-focus can be used with this filter. The filter is sturdy, and easy to apply to the lens. If you're looking for a cheap way to take macro I... Read more

Impression:Fun;

0 0 0

• posted byAdrian10diez on 05/25/2014

Great prize, good lens material (not easy to scratch), metal body, photo image is sharp clear at the center zone, no image distorsion (like barrel or other types). Sometimes it's hard to screw on the filter (but, that's a problem with every filter). demanding amateur should look no further. Easy... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byploure on 02/06/2014

Excellent price for an entry level close-up lens/filter. Ideal for some amateur, with good results at the center of the photos. Awesome build quality and really easy to mount on my 58mm adapter. No problems found on macro focusing. Clear and sharp image on center of pictures. Not at professional... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byprofa42 on 12/26/2013

The filter fits perfectly on 18-55mm lens of my Canon 450D. Using it you get the image that is horizontally roughly 2x bigger. I am satisfied with the quality of the filter, and also with the packaging. The real zoom level is about 2x horizontally, which make it really 4x. Some things are in the... Read more

Packaging Packaging Macro filter Without macro filter With macro filter

0 0 1

• posted bykajijpel on 05/23/2013

It's cheap and gives a nice effect! It really makes your distance to the object much closer! I have used it very much since I received it and it is wonderful! That for a very cheap price! The only con I see is the little distortion on de corners of your picture but with wise use you dont see it a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere