Great prize, good lens material (not easy to scratch), metal body, photo image is sharp clear at the center zone, no image distorsion (like barrel or other types). Sometimes it's hard to screw on the filter (but, that's a problem with every filter). demanding amateur should look no further. Easy to bring ... Read more
Excellent price for an entry level close-up lens/filter. Ideal for some amateur, with good results at the center of the photos. Awesome build quality and really easy to mount on my 58mm adapter. No problems found on macro focusing. Clear and sharp image on center of pictures. Not at professional level.... Read more
The filter fits perfectly on 18-55mm lens of my Canon 450D. Using it you get the image that is horizontally roughly 2x bigger. I am satisfied with the quality of the filter, and also with the packaging. The real zoom level is about 2x horizontally, which make it really 4x. Some things are mentioned in ... Read more
It's cheap and gives a nice effect! It really makes your distance to the object much closer! I have used it very much since I received it and it is wonderful! That for a very cheap price! The only con I see is the little distortion on de corners of your picture but with wise use you dont see it or you ... Read more
- Great product finish;
- The glass is very thick as a magnifying;
- It fits well in my Canon 58mm lens;
- The macro resulted is really closer than the zoom can catch;
- It comes in a plastic package with thin foam, so it can be well kept in the camera bag. - It focuses only on the center of the picture.... Read more
Very inexpensive compared to local market. Good build quality. Glass lens. Can feel the quality when handling. No chromatic aberration noticed. Lens is scratch free when it arrived. Good image quality. The glass is thicker than the frame. Therefore cannot put the lens cap. This may lead to scratch marks.... Read more
I was really surprised by the results when I used it for the first time. A very cheap and simple solution for beginners and novice users. A good build quality, didn't feel like a cheap lens filter. Using a simple extension methods I managed to get a very good closeups. The pictures weren't at all distorted ... Read more
- good lens material (not easy to scratch);
- metal body;
- low weight;
- comes with filther pocket bag;
- photo image is sharp clear at the center zone;
- low chromatic aberations (considering the price and comparing to more expensive filters);
- no image distorsion (like barrel or other types);
- can ... Read more
This close-up lens has very good quality. This is very affordable option for macro photography. You can stack multiple close-up lenses to get even better magnification. It shortens the focal length and you have be quite close the target. Also some bluriness on the edges of the picture because of the ... Read more
- Looks kinda cool.
- Works well, if you get close enough.
- Good casing for the filter, easy to carry around in a camera bag. - Might have to get a bit to close when using the filter. - Works fine if you get close enough to the object you are taking a picture off. - Would recommend this for amateurs ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.