DX » Community » Reviews » Premium 8X Macro-Effect Camera Lens Filter (58mm)
  • 5 star 14 ( 64% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAdrian10diez on 05/25/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Great prize, good lens material (not easy to scratch), metal body, photo image is sharp clear at the center zone, no image distorsion (like barrel or other types). Sometimes it's hard to screw on the filter (but, that's a problem with every filter). demanding... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykajijpel on 05/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's cheap and gives a nice effect! It really makes your distance to the object much closer! I have used it very much since I received it and it is wonderful! That for a very cheap price! Cons:The only con I see is the little distortion on de corners of your p... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvivi86 on 04/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Great product finish; - The glass is very thick as a magnifying; - It fits well in my Canon 58mm lens; - The macro resulted is really closer than the zoom can catch; - It comes in a plastic package with thin foam, so it can be well kept in the camera bag. Cons:- It focu... Read more

8X macro-effect filter: before and after.
    0 0
  • posted byindika7447 on 12/24/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very inexpensive compared to local market. Good build quality. Glass lens. Can feel the quality when handling. No chromatic aberration noticed. Lens is scratch free when it arrived. Good image quality. Cons:The glass is thicker than the frame. Therefore cannot put the len... Read more

18-55 with macro filter
    1 0
  • posted bytaleitan on 11/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I was really surprised by the results when I used it for the first time. A very cheap and simple solution for beginners and novice users. A good build quality, didn't feel like a cheap lens filter. Using a simple extension methods I managed to get a very good closeups. Th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrazvanonesti on 10/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- good lens material (not easy to scratch); - metal body; - low weight; - comes with filther pocket bag; - photo image is sharp clear at the center zone; - low chromatic aberations (considering the price and comparing to more expensive filters); - no image dis... Read more

Filter
    0 0
  • posted bytlok1234 on 10/01/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This close-up lens has very good quality. This is very affordable option for macro photography. You can stack multiple close-up lenses to get even better magnification. Cons:It shortens the focal length and you have be quite close the target. Also some bluriness... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymjcpro on 09/06/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Looks kinda cool. - Works well, if you get close enough. - Good casing for the filter, easy to carry around in a camera bag. Cons:- Might have to get a bit to close when using the filter. OtherThoughts:- Works fine if you get close enough to the object you are taking a... Read more

macro
    1 0
  • posted byStefvgl9123 on 08/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* cheap * good build * much cheaper than a macro lens. *screwing on is acceptable Cons:* Sometimes it's hard to screw on the filter (but then again, that's a problem with EVERY filter). I am gonna say that it won't scratch, harm or break your lens in any way.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDanielVadas on 08/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Great prize -Photos are not distracted, If you want to do some kind of professional macro pictures this is probably not the right choice for you, but it fits great for needs of amateurs. -Autofocus still works great with this filter on Cons:-I didn´t found any Oth... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections