DX » Community » Reviews » GV07T Android 4.1.1 Dual-Core Mini PC w/ Bluetooth + Air Mouse Keyboard (DDR3 1G / Nandflash 8G)
  • 5 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTraderDK on 04/08/2013

Pre-installed hard disk explorer which makes it easy to connect a hard disk with movies, music, pictures etc. Flash, Video codecs to just about all movie formats and Chrome browser too. Fast processor, at least just as fast as my tablet. The air mouse is VERY sensitive, which means that it is hard to place mousepointer precisely on the screen. If you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybazwro on 02/26/2013

combo pack (hub, air Mouse etc.); the best dongle android available on market at the moment; nice support in net; available upgrades; aluminum alloy really weak WiFi signal/strenght (fortunately exist firmware which improve it a bit and also You can remove wifi antenna outside alloy); lack of official producer's website; If You're looking combo powerful ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymessir67 on 02/17/2013

Easy to use, good product. I've got some problems: 1. Power supply exploded after only about 2 min. of use. Luckily, I have enough power supplies of this kind from other devises. 2. Anyway I received it with a 2-flat-pin plug, and not 2-round-pin EU plug as specified. 3. Have some problems with air keybord, it disconnects or does not connect at all,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhtctba on 02/15/2013

It works very well and you can install any program from GooglePlay just like a tablet. You can run any video format or legends just downloading installing the proper application from GooglePlay, even for free. Very small and easily to be hidden behind the TV. It works with any mouse or USB keyboard. I missed the multitouch for zoom options, present ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysturmbrightblad on 02/15/2013

Price, Bluetooth Support, Packing List, Cool Appearance Full HD video encoding with hardware acceleration still has problems with mainstream video players like MXplayer or BsPlayer. Package includes HDMI female to male adapter cable and its very useful. Without it it's nearly impossible to connect the mini PC to most of the monitors. 4-port USB port ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byatomsmasher on 02/15/2013

Practical design allows that stick can be connected direct to TV without any HDMI cable (in my case). Device works as fast as an android smartphone (sony experia). WiFi works as expected. Bluetooth is one of extras. TV stick comes with flash player preloaded (flash player is not awailable in play store anymore). I like RC11 airmouse too. I had problems ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRolanD39 on 01/03/2013

Cheap Fast dual core pc has excellent wife and bluetooth the airmouse and keyboard are awes control you PC from the other side of the room Full tablet PC experience on wide screen tv or any tv you want with HDMI or monitor it got little internal flash memory only 1 GB but you can extend it with a tf card, but it does not come included, batteries for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections