DX » Community » Reviews » MeLE NEW-F10 2.4GHz Mini Air Mouse + 68-Key Wireless Keyboard + Remote Control for PC / TV - Black
  • 5 star 14 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChibisevich on 04/21/2014

Good quality, easy switch between mouse and keyboard mode. Long battery life, Hard buttons in air mouse mode. It is hard to hold cursor position during the button pressing. Not all keyboard keys are present in keyboard mode, no f1-f12 keys, for example. very few information about how to use. Can be better if buttons in mouse mode will not be so hard ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrIng on 01/21/2014

- Nice remote control, works with every laptop and with all Android tablets. - When I flip the remote to use the keyboard, mouse is disabled, which is great. If I flip it back mouse is enabled. - Great sensitivity with the mouse pointer. - I can't get it recognized on apple devices, but hey, I hate apple XD. Price is a little bit over of what I would ... Read more

2 1
  • posted byChibisevich on 01/20/2014

Very compact air mouse, use it with android and windows vista. The best for home cinema and smart TV. Soft touch buttons. Keyboard or mouse working alternatively very comfortable. Good quality. Easy to use. Automatic recognition by all systems. Long life accu. Not all buttons in android works as it is supposed to work. Home button behaves strange. Needs ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzedrob on 10/08/2013

Good product. The product looks very solid and well finished. Works out of the box with any set top box, laptop, desktop I tried to use with. It has rechargeable batteries so you don't need to replace them. You have to practice a bit with the mouse in order to use it properly. Some keys are not working. The manual is not that helpful. I use it with ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypeled1000 on 08/14/2013

a good built plastic material. very sensitive and gives good response. charging via usb connection. working well with my android dongle which is connected to the tv small keys and function keys which are a little difficult to use. Better to have a bigger keys on a bigger unit. better to have a mouse control in a standard built and a separate keyboard.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanielfff on 08/08/2013

feels really good and solid. nice key response. tested it for long range and it stil works around 5 to 10 meters. the precision wears of a bit at long ranges but i don't think anyone will be sitting that far from the computer. when you flip the controller the mouse function deactivates. that's really nice since you don't want to see the mouse moving ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobham on 06/08/2013

Keyboard, mouse and some other functions in one product. Excelent idea. The keyboard is perfect for an adult, the size, the bottons size, the space between bottons. Other functions like menu button for Android, home, return, etc. This product is rechargeable, you don't need batteries. But the mouse could be better because you will need a little time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykojisas on 05/24/2013

Very good product, just plug the device and after a few seconds start using it. Is very responsive and easy to learn. You can use the included usb cable to charge it. I'm using it with a mini android pc and having a great experience with them together on my tv. The keyboard is not so easy to use because of its size, but still better than type using ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjkranta on 05/23/2013

Finishing of the product is very professional, fits nicely into hand and the buttons work fine, no need to push hard. I use it with MK808B Dual Core Android 4.1 Google TV Player and it was plug and play in one minute. The keyboard is very useful and helps a lot when need to write, no need to use the virtual keyboard so much. I can't see a better solution ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byjrfontes on 05/21/2013

Good finish, small size, the size of a TV remote control. Easy to set up. The mouse is a bit sketchy, but nothing that would prevent the use. Rechargeable battery, which reduces the cost of buying batteries. Great to be used as remote control of a multimedia computer. The manual is not very detailed. Some remote control buttons do not work and I do ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections