Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• A great little product that does its job without fuss

posted by kiwilinux on 03/28/2013
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

Looks and feels well made with good finish and construction. Has the impression of a premium product. Small and light device with built in rechargeable batteries. Worked perfectly on my Android tv player. I haven't tested its range but I had no problems using this in my lounge. Switches automatically and reliably between keyboard and air mouse when turned over.

Cons:

Small, yes I know this is also a pro but it can be tricky to hit the right key (or not hit two keys) if you have fat fingers. Also the keyboard layout I found a little odd so it can be tricky to find out where a key or function is till you get used to it.

OtherThoughts:

Has plastic keys on the pointer side and rubber keys on the keyboard side. Both have a good tactile feedback and positive travel.

Bottomline:

A great little product that has worked perfectly with my android tv player. I would happily recommend if you want a capable, small and quality air mouse/keyboard. However if you don't like small keyboards then you may want to hunt around for a bigger one.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections