DX » Community » Reviews » TANK007 E09 Cree XP-E R3 120lm 3-Mode Memory Flashlight - Black (1 x AAA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybostwickenator on 05/10/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Extremely solid anodizing - Very waterproof construction - Simple design means fewer parts that can break - Great threads on the barrel - Comes in a presentation box - Three brightness modes that span a lot of uses. Low is fine for reading in a tent and high... Read more

One Year Later
    0 0
  • posted byCliff108 on 06/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:- Great size - Good packaging - 3 mode saves battery - Convenient carabiner for keys - Spare seals included Overall, a very nice and bright flashlight for your money.Cons:Of the minuses have not found anything yet, because they use light less than a day. Although such migh... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypretol on 06/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Very broad spill, and a good point. And it's bright. I've had E06,E08 and now this. The E08 is also highly recommended if you want carabiner (it has about same width spill, but a bit broader center). I've had very good luck with tank007 lights, they're very wel... Read more

1 0
  • posted byallanlsw on 05/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Threads are all clean and lubed! Waterproof. 3 modes for longer battery life. Very bright for its size and I am just using a regular alkaline AAA battery. Glass optics, alluminium reflector. Good anodising. Comes with a metal swivel and a very strong keyring, a little too... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysargksv on 04/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:It's very nice to use as keychain. Have enough bright to light near space. Three mode is useful for long battery life. Very good quality. Have LED driver with mode switch. Easy to use by one hand to operate with modes. Very nice box - strongly recommended as present to eve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byUliBaer on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:This miniature flashlight is very well made and a joy to use! The threads are fine and it only needed a little lubing. The build in memory is very useful. It works flawless and reliable so far and i don't want to miss it. Also works well on 10440 LiFePO4 cells... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections