DX » Community » Reviews » TANK007 E09 Cree XP-E R3 120lm 3-Mode Memory Flashlight - Black (1 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byppsalvado on 07/10/2014

Small, cheap and reliable. One of the cheapies most people will advise you for EDC. It comes with a small keyring and the bottom has a small "dent" so it can stand vertically. From my experience, one good AAA battery, with regular use, will last you easilly 3 to 6 months. Not that powerful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybostwickenator on 05/10/2014

- Extremely solid anodizing - Very waterproof construction - Simple design means fewer parts that can break - Great threads on the barrel - Comes in a presentation box - Three brightness modes that span a lot of uses. Low is fine for reading in a tent and high is impressively birght - Having three modes ... Read more

One Year Later

0 0 0

• posted byallanlsw on 02/21/2014

I have own my fair share of lights and this is one of the best out there in its class. Very small and bright. Battery last a long time due to different mode settings. Works with non-rechargeable lithium cells. Anodising is first grade. Been attached to my motorbike keys and the colour is still there ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybogachv on 01/12/2014

This miniature flashlight is very well made and a joy to use! The threads are fine and it only needed a little lubing. The build in memory is very useful. It works flawless and reliable so far and i don't want to miss it. Also works well on 10440 LiFePO4 cells from Coolook - although not significantly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycudrnak on 12/17/2013

Small size with 3 modes and great packaging with spare seals and keyring. High mode is very bright. It is a really well made light. Missing switch button, you have to switch light by turning the flashlight head. Less runtime on High mode. Higher price, but for quality product. Runtime and brightness ... Read more

TANK007 E09 TANK007 E09 High mode

0 0 0

• posted bymaidenjuan on 12/10/2013

Como argumentos a favor de esta linterna decir que tiene unos acabados y terminaciones de calidad más que decente. Es superligera y fácil de usar. Elegante y viene muy bien presentada en una caja de aluminio. Por otro lado su precio es excelente. Se puede usar en modo vela, y tiene tres modos.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypretol on 07/15/2013

Bright center, and a very broad spill, and a very even light output inbetween with little to no imperfections. This is exactly the pattern that any general flashlight should have. It's freaking bright. I've had many Fenix AAA flashlights, and just about all Tank007 AAA flashlight, and this one firmly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCliff108 on 06/13/2013

- Great size - Good packaging - 3 mode saves battery - Convenient carabiner for keys - Spare seals included Overall, a very nice and bright flashlight for your money. Of the minuses have not found anything yet, because they use light less than a day. Although such might include the fact that the Safe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypretol on 06/10/2013

Very broad spill, and a good point. And it's bright. I've had E06,E08 and now this. The E08 is also highly recommended if you want carabiner (it has about same width spill, but a bit broader center). I've had very good luck with tank007 lights, they're very well made, and have very good beam patterns ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byallanlsw on 05/02/2013

Threads are all clean and lubed! Waterproof. 3 modes for longer battery life. Very bright for its size and I am just using a regular alkaline AAA battery. Glass optics, alluminium reflector. Good anodising. Comes with a metal swivel and a very strong keyring, a little too strong as it is hard to open ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections